Auto Fems - Durban Poison - Northern Lights - Mazar

You could take plastic jugs of pure water and place them on the edge of the pots with a very small hole to let the water slowly drip out over a long period of time. It would keep them from getting too thirsty hopefully and would definitely be better than just leaving them with nothing. Hell, even gallon milk jugs full would drop for a few days maybe if you poke them right.

You could take plastic jugs of pure water and place them on the edge of the pots with a very small hole to let the water slowly drip out over a long period of time. It would keep them from getting too thirsty hopefully and would definitely be better than just leaving them with nothing. Hell, even gallon milk jugs full would drop for a few days maybe if you poke them right.

Thanks jay, its a good idea if I had the time & inclination to concoct some sort of dripping system. But its only a one off so will just see how it pans out this time.

I have no doubt things will go more smoothly on your next grow. You now have basic knowledge of how to grow, your knowledge is only going to increase with every grow!

Hope so lol! :tokin:

Day 77. Today I watered the mazar with what was left of the nute mix (about 2L), & the rest I flushed with about 1.5L normal water (no ph adjustment). Why the mazar u ask? well because its been the slowest one & seems to be still flowering. The other's have fattened up a bit which is nice to see. I travel on the 12th so I intend to flush them all before then with about 4L of tap water & hopefully when I return around the 27th they'll still be standing!! :grinjoint:

day77:
day771.JPG

Sneaked up 20mins ago to take a couple of close up pics...

day77:
IMG_38418.JPG

day77:
IMG_38426.JPG

Day 77. Today I watered the mazar with what was left of the nute mix (about 2L), & the rest I flushed with about 1.5L normal water (no ph adjustment). Why the mazar u ask? well because its been the slowest one & seems to be still flowering. The other's have fattened up a bit which is nice to see. I travel on the 12th so I intend to flush them all before then with about 4L of tap water & hopefully when I return around the 27th they'll still be standing!! :grinjoint:

day77:
day771.JPG

Did you say leave on the 12 and might come back on the 27..do you think that is a good idea to leave them for more than two weeks unattended? They might dry up.

Did you say leave on the 12 and might come back on the 27..do you think that is a good idea to leave them for more than two weeks unattended? They might dry up.

Hey Q thanks for passing by. Yes they'll be without any water for 2wks, not ideal but there's no other option at the moment. Im pretty sure they'll be alright though, obviously the result won't be as good as if they had been properly taken care of but will still get a result nonetheless...better than no green at all lol! :cheesygrinsmiley:

they are looking nice man I cant wait until my auto seeds show up in the mail so I can pop them and grow me so autos

Thanks db, yeah they look pretty cool...I wonder what they'll look like after 2wks without water under the hot sun though! auto's are pretty cool actually, especially if you're not 100% sure you can grow in peace...you can easily move them around without worrying about how much light they get which is a big bonus...so in my case for example they were ideal.

Hello friends,

I got back 6 days ago (a bit longer than expected)...as soon as I got in I climbed up the roof to check on the plants about 4am! was too dark to take pictures so I just cut em immediately. Poor things were obviously in serious need of water, they were very very dry & all the leaves were yellow. In any case I trimmed them heavily which took over 10hrs since they were so leafy! I tried them & to be honest Im quite pleased given all the problems...they're still quite potent, I can only imagine how good they would have been if done right!! here's the results dry & well trimmed;

Durban Poison (x4): 84.7g
Northern Lights (x4): 90.5g
Mazar: 11.4g

Total: 186.6 or just shy of 7oz

trimming:
IMG_42989.JPG

jars:
IMG_42995.JPG

Congrats with harvest. :passitleft:

You could have had more yield , but its enough for a long time to smoke from, and buds are potent.

Maybe consider blumat irrigation , doesn't cost mush, and use something as watertank.

Nicely done, Sol! I'm stoked to try auto Durban Poison myself. To see them so mature at 77 days is very encouraging.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom