Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Just a quick update before I go on holiday)))

All the seeds had sunk to the bottom and they went into soil this morning, the hollands already had a tap root showing but the auto's hadn't cracked yet, they was in water for roughly 36hrs.
I will not be updating for the next 7 days, am going on holiday and am hoping for a nice surprise when we get back)))
Have a great weekend EVERYONE
:passitleft:

Just a quick update before I go on holiday)))

All the seeds had sunk to the bottom and they went into soil this morning, the hollands already had a tap root showing but the auto's hadn't cracked yet, they was in water for roughly 36hrs.
I will not be updating for the next 7 days, am going on holiday and am hoping for a nice surprise when we get back)))
Have a great weekend EVERYONE

Have a nice holiday and I hope your babies will be well taken care of while you are gone.

Well I got back off my holidays on Sat and it was one of the worst days I have had, my house was broken into and everything was trashed or stolen, the cheeky bast***s even put the seedlings on my kids pillow upstairs with a note saying "from the weed fairy, hope you enjoy them".
To say I am pissed off is an understatement but at least the kids was not home when it happened, so that was a blessing I suppose.
I will not be starting back up for a while as I have to replace everything I had, what they did not take they smashed up or ripped up, they even took my stash of seeds (over £500 worth if I had paid for them)...
Anyways thats enough of me ranting, I will pop over to everyone's gardens soon.

Oh my god man!

What the fuck?!?!?

You have any idea who it was? Neighbors have any idea?

What a complete violation of your independence and person. I can't believe it!! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out my man!

Holmes, I'm sorry to hear about this. But you're right! At least the family wasn't home. (Although I'm sure you would have put a beat down on that ass if you were)

:high-five:

We're here for you bro!

That is well shit man. Read that your grow stopped on beast's journal so i popped over to have a look.

As said before it likely someone you know. Get growing soon again and dont tell people that you're going away, even on here. Perhaps have a WELL TRUSTED friend that can either house-sit for you while you're away or to pop in everyday. It not as if you can install an alarm system or even some cheap cctv. Will help for catching who did it (if it were to happen again) but it not too god for getting seeds back or even having the police to do their work. They see any signs of growing equipment then you likely to get watched.

Well I got back off my holidays on Sat and it was one of the worst days I have had, my house was broken into and everything was trashed or stolen, the cheeky bast***s even put the seedlings on my kids pillow upstairs with a note saying "from the weed fairy, hope you enjoy them".
To say I am pissed off is an understatement but at least the kids was not home when it happened, so that was a blessing I suppose.
I will not be starting back up for a while as I have to replace everything I had, what they did not take they smashed up or ripped up, they even took my stash of seeds (over £500 worth if I had paid for them)...
Anyways thats enough of me ranting, I will pop over to everyone's gardens soon.

And no one saw anything???? And as pigeon said, we are here for you.. Just let us know !!

Oh my god man!

What the fuck?!?!?

You have any idea who it was? Neighbors have any idea?

What a complete violation of your independence and person. I can't believe it!! Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out my man!

Holmes, I'm sorry to hear about this. But you're right! At least the family wasn't home. (Although I'm sure you would have put a beat down on that ass if you were)

:high-five:

We're here for you bro!

Thanks mate, I have no idea who it was, I only found out after that my neighbours had also been broken into as they were away as well, takes the piss mate!!! Everything will be good in the end, I'm sure of it, just gotta stay positve and on the plus side, at least the police didn't find anything grow related so I know I am safe their)))
Have a great weekend mate and give my love to the family:love:

No way mate will be defo some1 u know.and will be some1 who knew what u had in there.fucking wankers mate gutted for u .:(

Am not sure mate, I found out that my neighbours had been broken into as well but who knows
Enjoy your weekend mate and I'll check out your gardens now mate:passitleft:

Shit dude. I feel for you. If I can help in any way please let me know.
Thanks my man, all will be good, just gonna take me a while to get all my equipment sorted again
Enjoy the weekend mate:passitleft:

Not good PG. Scary that they wanted to f&*k with your mind too about the weed fairy.
Yeah I know Jim, complete wank**s mate, but all will be good in the end, enjoy the weekend mate:passitleft:

That is well shit man. Read that your grow stopped on beast's journal so i popped over to have a look.

As said before it likely someone you know. Get growing soon again and dont tell people that you're going away, even on here. Perhaps have a WELL TRUSTED friend that can either house-sit for you while you're away or to pop in everyday. It not as if you can install an alarm system or even some cheap cctv. Will help for catching who did it (if it were to happen again) but it not too god for getting seeds back or even having the police to do their work. They see any signs of growing equipment then you likely to get watched.
Thanks mate, the police didn't see anything grow related, what I did have left was moved out straight away, its gonna be a little while before am up and running again, gotta replace everything first. Enjoy the weekend mate:passitleft:

And no one saw anything???? And as pigeon said, we are here for you.. Just let us know !!
Thanks mate:passitleft:
Sorry to hear PG. That's total bs. I'm here if you need anything.
Thanks Noob, its appreciated!!!:passitleft:

Nice to see you back what can we do to make you go growing again?? :circle-of-love:
You have all the every day basics?

Thanks Bird, I will be growing again as soon as I can, just gotta get new lights,fans,filter,nutes, they took almost everything. At least my insurance is gonna pay out for all my other stuff, just gotta wait for the cheque!!! Am hoping the weather here stays dry, I gotta put up some security cameras this weekend, an I gotta get my paranoia sorted first. I suffer from depression and anxiety among other things and all this hasn't helped but all will be GOOD in the end am sure of it.
Will pop over to your garden now, Enjoy the weekend mate:passitleft:

Thanks Bird, I will be growing again as soon as I can, just gotta get new lights,fans,filter,nutes, they took almost everything. At least my insurance is gonna pay out for all my other stuff, just gotta wait for the cheque!!! Am hoping the weather here stays dry, I gotta put up some security cameras this weekend, an I gotta get my paranoia sorted first. I suffer from depression and anxiety among other things and all this hasn't helped but all will be GOOD in the end am sure of it.
Will pop over to your garden now, Enjoy the weekend mate:passitleft:

Insurance will cover the growing stuff too?

I do understand the paranoia part. This is pure violation of privacy and more!! :hug: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom