Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Re: Puregreen's Return - 2 x Autos & 1 x Fem

Hi! Welcome back! My choice is Amnesia Haze and White Widow for auto's and OG Kush for Fem. Hey do we get a sample if we win? LOL. Take care!
Hi and welcome st2, the choice of seeds is no more i'm afraid, all my seeds where stolen along with everything else when I was broken into!!! It should hopefully only be a few weeks and I will be up an running on a new journal with a new choice of seeds.
Have you got a grow going? if you have you should start a journal, would love to see what you have going on and the members here are just fantastic and they will help out whenever they can, you made a good choice in joining this community))) Have a great start to the week my friend:passitleft:
Hey PG. Lookin forward to the next great journal.
Later on
Have a great day

Me too, hopefully wont be too long now, will send you a link to the new journal when it gets going)))
Have a great week my friend:circle-of-love:
:passitleft:

Puregreen i thought they had left ur beans.sorry to hear this man.u know my email mate.msg me and il sort u out mate;)

I sent you a PM beast :thanks:

You can answer me or wait for PG..it is about the same thing :love:

Hi Pure: Sorry to hear about the break-in.I hope who ever did this gets caught! I have started a journal but it's taking me a while to learn how to navigate on here. I am a low budget grower, you can see the light hood I made on the Member's Galleries. Hope things get back to normal for you soon! Peace Out!

Hi Pure: Sorry to hear about the break-in.I hope who ever did this gets caught! I have started a journal but it's taking me a while to learn how to navigate on here. I am a low budget grower, you can see the light hood I made on the Member's Galleries. Hope things get back to normal for you soon! Peace Out!

Have you got a link to your journal? If you can send me a link a will have a look:thumb:
Things will soon be up and running thanks to the fantastic members here
:passitleft:

Amazing story about the break-in, recovery effort :bongrip:

I used to live in the USA so I know how lax the security may be. Now I Have bars on my windows :thumb:

Good luck :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom