Auto Fems - Durban Poison - Northern Lights - Mazar

I can already see the headlines :rofl:

a local man was shot today on the roof top of his own home was thought to be a suspect robbing a house but was actually carrying pails of water for his marijuana plants more on this story tonight at 11:cheesygrinsmiley:

Brilliant LMAO!! at least it would be entertaining news & would shed light on all the difficulties & obstacles we growers face on a regular basis lol!! but I think whitty's right, its probably happened a few times before...

Day61. Sneaked up again today to water with flower nutes. Very hot & humidity at night is pretty much max at 100%...not ideal conditions but they're steadfast! I only have nutes up there for 3 more watering's though so before 12 days will need to start flushing, I think they could do with another week of nutes. Will see what happens anyway. Peace out.

day61:
IMG_36717.JPG

I wonder how hard it would be to build some type of basic dripping system for your roof.

im still jealous of your light, sir.

:thumb:

I wonder how hard it would be to build some type of basic dripping system for your roof.

im still jealous of your light, sir.

:thumb:

Cheers mate, I think ill be able to finish my future indoor grows without having to hide them outside so no need for a dripping system. Are you jealous of the 1000w or the sun? both are great but I wish I could have finished with the former...next grow won't be far away though ;)

Girls are still looking good Sol. Sucks that you are having a hard time watering them right now, but I am sure they will still produce some awesome bud. The sun will do wonders for them.

Cheers mate, hope they turn out alright under the circumstances...the water situation sucks big time:)

These girls are still looking awesome. Can't wait to see the turn out

Thanks buddy, same here cant wait to see the results...

im jealous you get to use the sun.
sure a 1000 watt hps is a great light. but it isn't touching the color spectrum the sun has. plus you never have to pay electricity or switch out the bulb.

im jealous you get to use the sun.
sure a 1000 watt hps is a great light. but it isn't touching the color spectrum the sun has. plus you never have to pay electricity or switch out the bulb.

For sure your right buddy...I get great weather where I am so I wish I could use a greenhouse on the roof & add fans etc to cool the temps but i don't want to have to talk about it when people ask questions like "what u growing? can I see inside? where did you get the greenhouse?" etc etc. Its a lot harder to grow outdoors plus there's always unknown factors you can't control.

Day 65. Same story, sneaked up to water 8 hours ago. Neighbors didn't take shots at me lol! & whitty if your reading I went up in shorts & a t-shirt so no black clothes ninja style! :)

day65:
ghg.JPG

what color are your trics?

Well if you mean what color the shorts were then white, t-shirt was white too...quite the opposite of a black ninja outfit! now who would confuse a guy in white shorts with a burglar?? lol! ;)

Buds are swelling up on those girls Sol! Looking yummy!

Just started my new journal by the way, see my signature.

Thanks shadow, I suppose they look alright after everything they've been through. Im hoping they continue going as long as possible because of the conditions, as I say I can't harvest until at least day 85 I think...possibly even longer! Its a long time for auto's but Im sure ive read some that have went nearly 100 days from germination.

Good to hear you already started the next grow, will certainly pop by. Your recent harvest was really impressive so looking forward to the follow up...the strains you picked sound interesting as well, nirvana seeds I believe?

Thanks shadow, I suppose they look alright after everything they've been through. Im hoping they continue going as long as possible because of the conditions, as I say I can't harvest until at least day 85 I think...possibly even longer! Its a long time for auto's but Im sure ive read some that have went nearly 100 days from germination.

Good to hear you already started the next grow, will certainly pop by. Your recent harvest was really impressive so looking forward to the follow up...the strains you picked sound interesting as well, nirvana seeds I believe?

Yeah they will still produce some amazing bud Sol. Even after I messed up my PH the buds continued to produce. No telling what I could have done if I wouldn't have screwed that up lol. I am sure they will be fine. Mine went about that long and I was still could have waited a bit longer according to the amber level. Just keep as much water on them as you can.

Yeah they are from Nirvana. They both seem like they are going to be fun to grow and train. I can't wait till that Wonder Woman sprouts. I don't know which one I am more excited to grow.

day69...same story, watered again & they seem OK given the circumstances. However I have another big issue as follows; I need to travel on day 83 but cannot harvest until I return on day 100!! So will flush with 6L of water per plant on day 83 then leave them as they are & hope for the best...any thoughts?

day69:
IMG_37698.JPG

Ladies look great! How long are you gone for, that you have 17 days between flush and harvest?

Cheers whitty, yes will be about 15-17 days between flush & harvest (no watering in between)...what u think buddy? I think for me this grow has turned into a pain in the ass lol! :)

Cheers whitty, yes will be about 15-17 days between flush & harvest (no watering in between)...what u think buddy? I think for me this grow has turned into a pain in the ass lol! :)

It's doable. However the closer you get to harvest the more thirsty your ladies will become. Without watering for a little over two weeks might hinder the last bit of bulking up the flowers will do. In the end your yield might be affected.

It's doable. However the closer you get to harvest the more thirsty your ladies will become. Without watering for a little over two weeks might hinder the last bit of bulking up the flowers will do. In the end your yield might be affected.

Thanks whitty, I'd rather lose a bit of yield rather than potency...so im quite happy if that's the case. I really hope my next grow goes more smoothly though without any hiccups :grinjoint:

Thanks whitty, I'd rather lose a bit of yield rather than potency...so im quite happy if that's the case. I really hope my next grow goes more smoothly though without any hiccups :grinjoint:

I have no doubt things will go more smoothly on your next grow. You now have basic knowledge of how to grow, your knowledge is only going to increase with every grow!

Back
Top Bottom