Auto Fems - Durban Poison - Northern Lights - Mazar

Day48. Plants have been resting outdoors on the roof since yesterday. Its better than nothing but I was so loking forward to finishing this indoors under 1000w! anyway hope it turns out alright...peace out ;)

IMG_33678.JPG

1000w is NOTHING compared to the sun.

im jealous you get to use it.

Hey mussh, the sun is much stronger but its 40c out there lol! at least indoors is more comfortable for myself & the plants...lights on +18hrs with auto's as well. I think in these conditions results will be better indoors, anyone disagree? :grinjoint:

day54. Been a wk since the plants have been sunbathing on the roof now, I went up yesterday (day53) to water & they seem as good as can be. Will try to go up every 4/5 days. peace out

IMG_34166.JPG

Hahaha, does it look like they're still recovering from the bleach incident?

Im lucky they're looking OK because a lot of fan leaves fell off too early because of it, so I don't expect much yield from this grow...hopefully the quality won't suffer though. They've recovered indeed, but at a high price I think. Will check & water them again later or tomorrow if I can.
:grinjoint:

Im lucky they're looking OK because a lot of fan leaves fell off too early because of it, so I don't expect much yield from this grow...hopefully the quality won't suffer though. They've recovered indeed, but at a high price I think. Will check & water them again later or tomorrow if I can.
:grinjoint:

At least the plants have made it through the ordeal. Just make sure when you go to flush that you flush a little longer to really make sure the plant has removed all of the bleach from its system, or your flowers are going to be very harsh to smoke.

At least the plants have made it through the ordeal. Just make sure when you go to flush that you flush a little longer to really make sure the plant has removed all of the bleach from its system, or your flowers are going to be very harsh to smoke.

Cheers whitty, ill try to flush as much as I can but the bleach incident happened early in the grow & it was only sprayed on the leaves so hopefully it wont be too harsh. I currently have about 6ltrs of flushing water per plant up there, if I can take up more I will but might be difficult...

Quick update, went up yesterday (day57) to water. Very hot out there & the plants seem desperate for h2o the poor things, check out the drooping leaves! Unfortunately I can't water them more than once every 4/5 days or I risk being exposed...hornet's nest in the waiting lol!!

Day57:
day505.JPG

The problem isn't the water, its climbing on top of the house too often. Every 4/5 days is less suspicious than every 2/3 days, not only have I got guests but the neighbors also might wonder whats going on if they see me up there too often. Before the guests arrived I left about 70ltrs of nutes up there & about 54ltrs of flushing water, currently I have enough nutes for 4 more watering's before I start flushing until mid august. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out...
:cheesygrinsmiley:

The problem isn't the water, its climbing on top of the house too often. Every 4/5 days is less suspicious than every 2/3 days, not only have I got guests but the neighbors also might wonder whats going on if they see me up there too often. Before the guests arrived I left about 70ltrs of nutes up there & about 54ltrs of flushing water, currently I have enough nutes for 4 more watering's before I start flushing until mid august. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out...
:cheesygrinsmiley:

I guess that's when you start going on top of the house at night wearing dark clothes. Lol the longer into flowering your plants go the more they're going to want to drink.

I guess that's when you start going on top of the house at night wearing dark clothes. Lol the longer into flowering your plants go the more they're going to want to drink.

haha thats right...might get shot by some trigger happy neighbour lol!

haha thats right...might get shot by some trigger happy neighbour lol!

I can already see the headlines :rofl:

a local man was shot today on the roof top of his own home was thought to be a suspect robbing a house but was actually carrying pails of water for his marijuana plants more on this story tonight at 11:cheesygrinsmiley:

I can already see the headlines :rofl:

a local man was shot today on the roof top of his own home was thought to be a suspect robbing a house but was actually carrying pails of water for his marijuana plants more on this story tonight at 11:cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm sure that probably wouldn't be the first time that has happened.

Back
Top Bottom