Auto Fems - Durban Poison - Northern Lights - Mazar

It'sa nutes burn!

I'll give you a cool advise, now you are going to buy a fresh water from market. Then you will give water them '' until water comes from under pot''

* You will give water very very slowly and always look at your under your pot, when you see water is coming under, then go the other girl.

* This operation is going to clean your girl, and you need to buy a humidity machine very fastly. You need +60 humidity when they are vegging.

Dont forget your clean water operation, give them clear water from market , DONT forget , if you have good drenaj you will see dirty water comes from under. Keep do it your girls gonna be Ok.

Then we will look girls, what we do. Btw keep your temp on max 29*.

Regards

It'sa nutes burn!

I'll give you a cool advise, now you are going to buy a fresh water from market. Then you will give water them '' until water comes from under pot''

* You will give water very very slowly and always look at your under your pot, when you see water is coming under, then go the other girl.

* This operation is going to clean your girl, and you need to buy a humidity machine very fastly. You need +60 humidity when they are vegging.

Dont forget your clean water operation, give them clear water from market , DONT forget , if you have good drenaj you will see dirty water comes from under. Keep do it your girls gonna be Ok.

Then we will look girls, what we do. Btw keep your temp on max 29*.

Regards

Hey Tiara, yes it kinda looks like nute burn on the tips but its actually too much bleach I sprayed on the leaves with water a few days ago (dont ask why lol). The plants have not had nutes except for whats in the soil. You'll be happy to know the temps are better now at 28-29c & rh 35-45%...will let it go to 30c once they feel better lol.
:thanks:

(day28 from seed). One month...still marching on through thick & thin! :goof:

day28b1.JPG

day28a1.JPG

Thanks amigos/amigas! the canopy was getting crowded so I spaced em out a bit & raised the lights higher for better coverage. Lights on 1000w now, temps increased to 31c (rh27) but its mid afternoon so should decrease a little later...could raise the lights further but I dont wanna lol, not yet anyway.

love the look of the ladies expescially the 1 in the middle in the front and the 3 in the back they have some great structure definitely look like solid plans Big producers when it comes to I'm running the a/c living in the same state as you (I think) I understand how we can be I would made a homemade air conditioner with a styrofoam ice box pvc pipe (just a elbow) and a fan that can run on batteries it will save you a lot of electricity and get those temperatures down easy it's easy to look up on the internet and has been on a couple TV shows but keep up the great work

Thanks grow, the 3 at the back were durban poison's & the other nl. Looking good so far considering all the damage caused by the bleach. The mazar is also coming along, looks quite healthy & happy albeit small. Thanks for the tip on a homemade a/c, my next grows will probably be in an indoor tent so will have everything I need for then including a/c in the room...what a difference that would make!

looking good, sturdy plants :thumb:

subbed

Thanks ganjazz, sturdy indeed after everything they've been through lol! been following your grow as well, impressive stuff. I like the led, will surely consider one when I need a new light but just got the ballast so might take a while...a few more grows at least.

Quick update to please Tiara lol. I used nutes on day27 for the first time then on day31 used ph'd water only...I see small nute burn on all the tips & on some dp's there's the claw (see pic) which is a sign of too mych n. Sounds like the soil I use still has enough npk after 5wks. Was going to add more veg nutes (1/4 strenght) on day 35 but not so sure now, might do on day 39 (I water every 4 days!). Will start adding flower nutes after wk6 or day 42...

day33:
IMG_328311.JPG

the claw:
IMG_328212.JPG

In first 2-3 weeks dont give them :morenutes:

The fertilised soil provides enough.

Than just follow schedule of grow products and use abit less adviced, not mush probs than with nute burn, ;)

im learning to :)

Thanks ganj, I know the soil has npk so I haven't added any nutes until day27 for the first time & still signs of nute burn or n toxicity (even after ph'd water only on day31). Will water again tomo day35 but not sure if ill add more nutes then or wait until day39. I want these plants to go as long as possible so I wanna give em veg nutes before I start with flower nutes...

Day35. Some have yellow leaves (especially one the DP's) which is a deficiency of some sort so I thought it would be better to add some nutes (1/4 strength) when I watered earlier. Would be strange if it was N deficiency cause on some other dp's i was getting the 'claw' which is too much N? To be honest since I damaged so many leaves with bleach its hard to tell whats going on...in any case they seem OK & still marching on lol! even the mazar is growing well after such a slow start...

day35:
35163.JPG

automazar:
35mazar.JPG

Day39. Watered again with 1/4 strength veg nutes. Pulled off lots of lower & some middle yellow leaves, hope this doesn't affect the final outcome too drastically. Since the bleach incident its been harder to judge properly what was going on...but I think the problem was deficiencies of some sort caused by ph most probably since the soil already had npk, plus I added veg nutes last week etc. Still cracking on though ;)

yellow leaves:
IMG_33196.JPG

day39:
39141.JPG

Back
Top Bottom