Auto Fems - Durban Poison - Northern Lights - Mazar

Thanks for the positive vibes...here's some extra rep points for your support, keep it up y'all ;)

did you say you used bleach on your plants?

Oh yes amigo I did use bleach for some odd reason, didn't even make sure I mixed the right amount. I just added some in water & thought lets clean some leaves...needless to say it damaged all of them, most of which have fallen off since.
:bravo:

Strange how an nl is the tallest plant at this point at 62cm, normally the durban poison should be taller being a proper sativa...has anyone tried these strains before?

Im faced with a big problem...people are coming over nxt week until mid august, this means I have to move the plants outdoors on the roof where access is difficult. However they're a bit too tall & can be seen from further away so will need to either supercrop, tie em down or place the pot sideways. After that I won't be able to check on them until every 4days for water...which is another issue since i'll have to store enough water & nutes to last until the end. Will not be able to harvest until the 15th of august minimum! why is this happening now?? :yikes:

Im thinking to place the pots sideways on the roof like this;

sideway.JPG

I think it will be ok although there might be probs with the weight later on & with outdoor humidity levels there's an increased chance of mold if the buds are on top of one another...but this takes alot of height away which is great for stealth. If I supercrop then I would have to do it on the main stem as well as all the side branches which could be a problem, but this might delay harvest by a bit which is good for me. To tie down would have to be by alot, could snap the stem...

Not sure yet but I think sideways is the best choice for stealth, I might supercrop if its safe to do it on all the branches though...advice?

Ladies look good. Sorry to hear about all the nute burn you've encountered, so far. A good thing to use for pests and added oxygen to the root system is hydrogen peroxide. It works amazing on fungus gnats, and it breaks down into water. Subbed

Thanks buddy, I think auto's don't like much nutes anyway. Never thought about hydrogen peroxide before, do you just mix it in with water for the roots & a sprayer for the leaves?

Thanks buddy, I think auto's don't like much nutes anyway. Never thought about hydrogen peroxide before, do you just mix it in with water for the roots & a sprayer for the leaves?

Mix it in with water. 2tsp per gallon of water, pour it as if you were watering your plant. Not sure if it works for foliage spray.
There are a lot of autos that I've read that don't take well to nutes. That being said autos have come a long way from when they were first bred.

Mix it in with water. 2tsp per gallon of water, pour it as if you were watering your plant. Not sure if it works for foliage spray.
There are a lot of autos that I've read that don't take well to nutes. That being said autos have come a long way from when they were first bred.

Thanks whitty much appreciated, will look into this for my next grow...

Thanks friends, yes they seem OK so far. However will have to put them outdoors on the roof tomorrow, temps are 35c plus during the day with very high humidity at night...they won't like it but theres no option. On top of that, cannot harvest until at least mid august even if some are ready before that. No probs tho, im sure will work lol!

ok I finally made it.

subbed.

holy moly you have had some ups and downs. the plants look good.

make sure you ease your plants into the sunlight. if they have never seen it before, it will seriously hurt them. you need to expose them a little bit at a time. I have seen a video of a guy who had a plant growing to tall, it was popping over his fence. the dude walked up to it and kicked about 10 inches up the stalk and knocked it completely sideways. it was about six feet tall. he grew it out like that. the flowers just turned to face the light. a brutal form of super-croping, but it worked. so if you have to lay them sideways, they will adapt and grow.

very curious to see how this plays out.

p.s. bleach = ouch

cheers mate!

:thumb:

I relocated them them outdoors on the roof this afternoon & they got a taste of really hot weather. Hope they adapt ok, they did survive the bleach catastrophe after all! will upload a pic soon. On the plus side I didn't have to place the pot sideways as they're just short enough. Ah the things we do for mj lol! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom