Original strains and their original breeders

SquareHead

Hi Folks,

I am on a new adventure in cannabis growing. I would like to grow some of the original, older strains, from the original growers/breeders. Finally, I would like recommendations on which seedbanks you would recommend from which to purchase these strains.

I am asking for your help in compiling a list. Maybe you all could provide information similar to below:

Strain.......................Original Breeder...............Seller

Blueberry------------------DJ Short---------------------Seedsman, Bonza, True North
Jack Herer-----------------Sensi Seeds(?)--------------Bonza
Girl Scout Cookies---------??????????
Strawberry Cough---------????????
Chemdawg-----------------Chemdawg
Durban Poison-------------Dutch Passion?
OG Kush
Northern Lights
Blue Dream
Silver Haze
White Widow

I know there is no way to prove who actually started the various strains, lots of people who should get credit, but are not, etc. Also, if you see a strain listed, such as OG Kush, and you believe there is a more "original" strain, please include your own opinions. For instance, you may prefer SFVOG instead, I am open to your comments.

I am most interested in experiencing the original strains in their most authentic, original form, whenever possible.

So, what are your choices for original strains I should try and grow?

Thanks!

hi there i can reply to that i know all give me a sec ill fill in the blank lol and its cool your doing this keep up the good work

Raspberry Cough jack Herer Durban Northern Lights OG Kush White Widow Silver Haze i have grown all of them i get my seeds from Nirvana

Back
Top Bottom