Please read this!

newsisnoise

We're at war again. The conservatives are moving to further restrict your freedoms in Canada. They are planning to broaden the Food and Drug Act. Effectively leaving it open ended, allowing them the power to restrict almost anything. Anything they deam "hazardous to human health". Who's to say what they'll lump under this classification, but it could be anything. Please sign this petition to show our overlords that we don't want to be under their thumb. Canadians, and those abroad as well, need to stop this injustice!

Please and Thank you.

C-6 & C-52 Petition

i'm glad your friend's grandma gor relief. cannabis is an amazing thing!

We're at war again. The conservatives are moving to further restrict your freedoms in Canada. They are planning to broaden the Food and Drug Act. Effectively leaving it open ended, allowing them the power to restrict almost anything. Anything they deam "hazardous to human health". Who's to say what they'll lump under this classification, but it could be anything. Please sign this petition to show our overlords that we don't want to be under their thumb. Canadians, and those abroad as well, need to stop this injustice!

Please and Thank you.
C-6 & C-52 Petition

More then happy to sign I am still Canadian and when I come back I want freedom

I only wish for a day to be a Canadian so I could help this noble cause. You have my support as an American citizen.:thanks::rollit:

thanks hg. the positive vibes are always appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom