Please Welcome Munki To Grow Support

hi munki , so yea i will be honest i had two nefertitis that were fem and i ruined both of them not to say that they didnt germinated becuse for about two and a half weeks they stayed at that stage but never got any bigger. i have been struggling to grow a fem that is not auto i am currently growing 7 autos at the time and will have time to prepare for good fem seeds and start my screen frame for scrog. The thing is i need help picking out the right seeds for my level of growing which is beginers. what are you currently growing and can u helpp with the right choice, i want to grow white widow but the history of the widow is a bit of a mystery to me i am under the impression that the real widow is called black widow and i sourced quite a few black widow seeds but i want the one that is closely related to the true widow
sincerly those buds

Just realized that I hadn't posted my congratulations, so... CONGRATULATIONS! You are a valued contributor to this site and this is well-deserved.

Hey thanks for that TS. You were the first one to post in my very first grow journal and for that I thank youl.

thosebudz,

presently, I am offline with nothing growing. My patient still has plenty of meds from the last grows. Expecting a smart meter to be installed at my place and did not want to be growing at that time, so it made sense to take a break. I may be involved in a future grow hosted by this site, so stay tuned for that! :peacetwo: & :goodluck:

Dear Munki,
I realized shortly after speaking with you i found that you and this site as well is well...very diffrent than others and i mean as far as support and lets say a sense of welcomness and living here in a state that shuns any relationship with cannabis is almost overwhelming to know that their are people like me.
Well u live i state where it is accepted hopefully the law will pass soon ,but no matter it will be for med patients to have up to 2oz at anygiven time and no plants period!(ehhh)
i feel that this could have been my chance to put my self out their for patients and really is a bummer ya Know:rollingeyes:
it all begins with a little inspiration and before you it know were growin a forest haha
thanks Munki
sincerly thosebudz

Dear Munki,
I realized shortly after speaking with you i found that you and this site as well is well...very diffrent than others and i mean as far as support and lets say a sense of welcomness and living here in a state that shuns any relationship with cannabis is almost overwhelming to know that their are people like me.
Well u live i state where it is accepted hopefully the law will pass soon ,but no matter it will be for med patients to have up to 2oz at anygiven time and no plants period!(ehhh)
i feel that this could have been my chance to put my self out their for patients and really is a bummer ya Know:rollingeyes:
it all begins with a little inspiration and before you it know were growin a forest haha
thanks Munki
sincerly thosebudz

Our primary mission at 420magazine.com is to raise awareness of the medical benefits of cannabis, overturn cannabis prohibition laws, and promote healthy cannabis cultivation. Doing so in a friendly and supportive environment is one of the best attributes around here so :thanks: my friend and hang in there! :surf:

Hey there Munki :welcome: to staff just wanted to drop in and touch base brother.
Glad to see you around and we all look forward to your assistance and expertise here at 420Mag:thanks:

Thanks Wingman! I love to help when I can. :peace: my brother.

Back
Top Bottom