Pollen sacks or not? Plz help!

ski11z

Hi, I'm growing Chiesel 5 feminized seeds and 2 unknown brand seeds they are almost 2 weeks into flower with buds starting to form. But i'm seeing on some these little small balls, they may turn into leaves i have seen some do it before but i just need someone to confirm whether it has sacks or not. This is an unknown brand btw... i will add some of my chiesel pics soon :)

Re: Pollen sacks or not?? Plz help!

thats a hard core male. kill that bad boy before it can knock up any others. sorry bro, but i know for a fact that thats a male flower.
kill it unless your gonna breed and cheisel is an awsome strain. so if you have a closet you can throw it in to keeop it

At that stage its in would it of had chance to pollinate the others?

no, not at all yet bro. that ball on a stick has to turn into a cluster of balls that almost resemble grapes, then the balls have to open. its a couple week process. thats not to say its impossible, but i wouldnt worry.
i just had a dam plant hermie on me. but it hermied so early it only pollenated a few spots on my plants. all the little buds down bottom got seeded, but all the tops are primo still. thats what i get for allowing a seed i wasnt sure about into my grow.
anyway you dont have to worry yet. but it is male. sorry.

as soon as you see balls you should worry. they don't have to begin stacking to open and bust one, its a losing battle.

i have several plants i need to harvest, and one turned hermie and some of them were already pollinated from a hermie. I have other new into flower plants in. Should i just harvest them all now? i cut the balls off. or should i let the seeds mature and risk getting the others if they already havnt?

Back
Top Bottom