Pollnation effecting flower time?

Tricks

First....Hey everyone! I know I haven't been here much, been to sick, but lets hope that's on the downhill slide LOL Well of course it always happens when your sick or busy, before ya know you look and there are seeds!!!!! I missed two males and a herm about a month ago or so I guess I pulled em, found them about a week after I flipped to 12/12.

I don't have anything as far a proven genetics, one is supposed to be Hindu, it smells like piña colada to me! I can tell a couple are Sativa strong and a couple a India....one smells like Pine Sol, which I think the OG strain is known for that, of course I didn't clone that one! but I'll clone it while its budding or not fully harvest. The thing is, at least one of the plants looks ready as far as the pistols go, but they rust from being pollinated also...I'm about 6 weeks in to the flip, which was on the 2nd of May.....could it be ready? and I'm guessing I have to rely at looking at the trichomes to know when to harvest right? PS one plant got the worst of it, I cut all the lower branches of that held most of the seed.

high man

I must say that ur thread is kinda messy setup I hade to read it 3 times to fully understand u.. maybe thats just me.

I believe u have to get a magnifier to have a look before u call tell if it is ready for harvest. pollination makes seeds and that normaly takes longer than just making sensimilia hope this is an answer to u

Back
Top Bottom