Poorly plants - 5 weeks into flower - Possible root problems? Pics attached

FirstGrowXx

I think I have 5 poorly plants :( I already made a huge mistake of cutting off too many main stems from the bottom of all my plants but I can't turn back time and I'm hoping I can still get a half decent harvest. They are in 35 litre tubs witch I transplanted from 12 litre pots before I switched to 12/12 .. I drilled holes in the bottom but the soil isn't nice and fluffy anymore it's all think and muddy :/ I'm not sure why and all my plants seem to have really slowed down in growth and are droopy and I have leaves that are droopy crispy and look burnt and clawed at the edges ?? I was feeding them old timer but then give them some AN big bud for a couple weeks. Thought I had mute burn because of some burnt leaf edges so gave them just a water feed about a week ago and haven't fed them anything at all since because soil is still wet ? Really not sure what to do I feel like Iv f**ked it ;( the pics Iv attached aren't amazing but if you have any idea what my problem could be and a solution for it please help ?!
image19656.jpeg
image19655.jpeg

classic water logging Dude. AND the water that's logging it has full strength nutrients WHICH started to build up (back up) due to the wrong ph...só you have a cluster combo fuck going. plus pottasium deficiency...which makes the leaves look singed......the fix is simple ...flush the shit out of with 1/4 strength nutes make sure it all drains out to waste...until you get the runoff ph into the correct range. then be patient wait until you see new growth ...those leaves won't recover...look for new growth ...when it catches back up...slowly over 7 days bring the ec level to the desired ec..(late in flowering up to 1.8) ...good.luck

classic water logging Dude. AND the water that's logging it has full strength nutrients WHICH started to build up (back up) due to the wrong ph...só you have a cluster combo fuck going. plus pottasium deficiency...which makes the leaves look singed......the fix is simple ...flush the shit out of with 1/4 strength nutes make sure it all drains out to waste...until you get the runoff ph into the correct range. then be patient wait until you see new growth ...those leaves won't recover...look for new growth ...when it catches back up...slowly over 7 days bring the ec level to the desired ec..(late in flowering up to 1.8) ...good.luck

they are in flower though, looks like at min 4 weeks in.

Back
Top Bottom