Poorly plants

Richy123

420 Member
Hi All, Im new to this. Growing that is, can any one help.

Growing in soil
Strains are glueberry og and sour stiomper
Auto flowers
Pot size 10 Lt
Age 5 weeks
Has not been repotted
Nutes Canna A and B Cannazyme,
Schedule Feed, water feed water usually every 3 days
Air Temp 23/28
Humidity 40%
Lights are 2 times 315w cdm lights
PH level: run off is 5.8 - 6.0
20190121_220128.jpg

Attachments

• 20190112_012849.jpg
    20190112_012849.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 25
Lights need to be about 4 ft from the canopy. Are you too close? Also is there a fan on them 24/7? Needs to be. Does the canna bottles say coco on the front label?

Run pH off isn't very helpful. Perform a slurry test. One part soil and one part distilled, let it sit for an hour and then check pH.

Lights need to be about 4 ft from the canopy. Are you too close? Also is there a fan on them 24/7? Needs to be. Does the canna bottles say coco on the front label?

4 feet from the canopy for 315 CMH lighting?
I run mine at 15" and would love to lower them to around 12" but I don't want to loose out on coverage in my 4x4. They are perfect for a 3x3.

The older growth showing dead blotches is a mag def. So its probably calcium imbalanced as well. Knowing exactly what nutes hes feeding would be a helpful thing. If his nutes are for coco likely theres a buffer that takes it to 5.8 which would make the runoff reading reliable. So that would indicate his ph is too low and a general lockout is occurring.

30-38 veg 18-30 bloom but I don't know I just know if its a contributing heat factor that's causing trouble to back off

Where did you get that info from?
I can speak from experience since I grow with 315 watt CMH and 4 feet would be ridiculously high. My light is sitting right at 15" today and doing great in the 3rd week of flower.
4' high would be for seedlings maybe.

I think cdm & cmh = same
I believe so.
Also I apologize if I came across as a jerk contradicting what you said but I am refering to a scenario with two seperate 315 fixtures. You very well could be correct in relation to a 630 watt CMH Fixture. I do not have experience with that fixture.

No I appreciate a strong response that usually indicates some experience. I draw from memory so I am fallible. Plus I tend to miss details due to age. When I lose my ability to have humility & learn I will consider myself taken over by an alien life form.

Back
Top Bottom