Popcorn

jocoguy

got some nice bud's today frist time back smoke in 2 months anyway i got 2 different buds a "popcorn" bud i guess most places call it mid's no seed's bud not great buds but not hydro

anyway was able to get some hyrdo also very happy sorry no pic's will try next time

anyway its great being able to read while stroned

hope everyone is having a great night

me and my friends are all working with some popcorn purp nugs yummy!

I am glad you had the chance to smoke after 2 months off. I am sure that first exhale is was nice and made you smile!

i just got a new vap. also great investemnt and the taste was wonderful i have got 3 different dro's now but sad to say there was no more popcorn it was a lot cheaper only 2 grams for 10 bucks

I love using Vaporizers the high is way different and it leaves you with the best test of weed in your mouth, and its the healthiest way!:smokin:

i love my SSV dont get me wrong but i still love a nice piece of glass or a joint i enjoy switching it up every once in a while

i enjoy the SSV mostly becouse of the lack of smell not like smoking any other way

Hey brother J, glad to hear you like the new vape so much. It must be working as you desired relative to your girlfriend huh? You need to start slipping her some weak brownies as a start and try to swing her mindset around to the 420 side of things...but don't get in trouble doing it. :)
I went and took a quick shot of my SSV and the grinder I got at the same time. Sorry I should have maybe cleaned the wand some before photo, but you know how that popcorn just seems to fall in there and get smoked up somehow. Just goes back to how it was before I fog again, kind of like making my bed, I'm going right back in there in a few hours anyway. HaHa. You can also notice a little kief collection started in grinder can, as I just pressed a disc last week. Off on new batch again.
I am currently watching 7th Floors glass for an upgrade on both the wand and mouthpiece as I got standard as you can see. When I see the ones to continue the cobalt blue glass theme, I'll go. They are all custom and pretty glass in their own right, so you can only keep checking their site for the new pieces as made.
I then have my sights set on the Ice Chamber as it looks like it kicks too. Ohhh, so much to buy and no coin, but will patiently stroll through wand and mouthpiece as priority before Ice and Bubbler. HaHa, see how the list keeps growing.
Give us a shot of yours when you get the chance Brother.

ssv2.jpg

ssvgrinder.jpg

looks nice black i love that ssv very nice grinder never saw one that comes into 4 pieces that looks very cool how you been on the road i lot still?

got some new popcorn comming tonight will give up date later

have a good one brother black new job got me working like a dog

^Hey Joco, good to hear from you. I too have been on the road for the last three out of five weeks. Hell ain't it, what work we will take chasing that almighty dollar. I got the SSV cooking now and fully intend to make up on some recent lost 420 time through the weekend.

^Hey Boss, Joco be moving from DFW in your general direction towards years end. Be nice to maybe taste test one of Boss's grows instead of look at them huh?
The popcorn buds around here are precisely per your description of the fully developed & properly cured buds with hairs, crystal and all, but residing below the canopy or tops. Coming from the Lower or Mid branch levels, they are generally lighter, more airy with less density. They have taken to bagging just these little buds without much shake to obtain a bag of popcorn buds. A bag of Tops will cost you more than Lowers or Mids..the big juicy ear of corn we all strive for relative to the little popcorn critters.

Bushy was FULL of those under the canopy when I cleared out some leaves just before chopping. I saw it as a huge waste and should have trimmed out those leaves earlier to get the top buds larger :)

Unfortunately only 3 people have smoked mine other than me. My wife a few times (That's when she finally got pregnant again after trying for 5 years with no success), my neighbor who had foot and ankle surgery and his doc said ok (He healed so fast his skin grew over his stiches, and his friend bob that is bi-polar like me and visited for the weekened once. Bob smokes like a freightrain and I have never seen him say no to another bowl. Until he smoked the lemon sativa with me, and for the first time we heard him say "no more". :)

Other then that, I have no choice but to keep it all in this room, never to see the light of day. The risk is just overhelming when you have a wife and kids to care for :)

Back
Top Bottom