Possible drug test stat flush?

DesprateStonr

So I got STAT FLUSH 5 capsule set I have court in one week with the possible drug test and I smoked last night. According to the directions you're supposed to stop smoking 48 hours in advance but I don't plan on smoking at all this week. Anyone ever try stat flush? I'm 5'4'' and weigh around 120 so not too much body fat but a heavy smoker (daily). With an abundant amount of exercise and water should I be ok? PS. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE ONLY WAY IS TO WAIT THE 30 DAYS OBVIOUSLY THAT ISNT AN OPTION RIGHT NOW!

So I got STAT FLUSH 5 capsule set I have court in one week with the possible drug test and I smoked last night. According to the directions you're supposed to stop smoking 48 hours in advance but I don't plan on smoking at all this week. Anyone ever try stat flush? I'm 5'4'' and weigh around 120 so not too much body fat but a heavy smoker (daily). With an abundant amount of exercise and water should I be ok? PS. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE ONLY WAY IS TO WAIT THE 30 DAYS OBVIOUSLY THAT ISNT AN OPTION RIGHT NOW!

It honestly depends on how much you smoke. It literally took me 3 months to get a clean test back when I was looking for a job I would test myself every couple weeks to see if I was ready to start doing interviews at places.

With the flush drinks and pills It will definitely help. But I've heard from friends they wont work if u smoke a lot. I'm not sure if that is actually right because I haven't ever bought one of these drinks or pills so maybe somebody can step in and correct me.

You are relatively small person at 120 pounds i'm not sure how much fat you have on your body which is where THC canabanoids like to make there home. I personally don't like to stop smoking so i get my self one of the fake urine kits and keep smoking maybe that something you can do there fairly simple to use and work everytime just go on line or to a smoke shop they usually got a few in stock. Hope this helps you with that i know it did for me.

Back
Top Bottom