Possible herm? Need help!

Genie Jambi

420 Member
Hafa Adai!

I need help identifying what is going on with this sativa I thought was a female but seems to be growing pollen sacs and dropping pollen. These cluster of grapes are only located on three branches and I noticed pollen underneath, so I thought it was harming from stress, which she has had plenty. I moved her outside and pinched some of the grapes off but I don't know what I am doing, I have read that they need to come off, but they have no seeds inside, but the pollen scares me. This is late into her second week of flowering on a 12/12 light schedule. Can someone with experience help me troubleshoot what is going on in the pictures???Thanks Friends looking forward to your help...

see attached

tempImageWYm6EO.png

tempImageZqyn59.png

tempImageKogDvZ.png

Definitely Hermaphrodite.. cull ASAP they look to be ready to pop any second. If you have other plants in there the whole room will be pollinated.

What strain and what breeder is that?

IF its not the whole plant and just down low and inside you can pluck them off ASAP and be sure and get them all and roll the dice.

If it was me and I have other plants in there that one would be pulled out and put some where safe from the others or culled.

yes she has been evicted far from the others. I will pick them off and let her ride. There is only three branches, but thanks Bro for the help, New member here and I am happy to learn from you all. Have a Good One!!!

Hafa Adai!

I need help identifying what is going on with this sativa I thought was a female but seems to be growing pollen sacs and dropping pollen. These cluster of grapes are only located on three branches and I noticed pollen underneath, so I thought it was harming from stress, which she has had plenty. I moved her outside and pinched some of the grapes off but I don't know what I am doing, I have read that they need to come off, but they have no seeds inside, but the pollen scares me. This is late into her second week of flowering on a 12/12 light schedule. Can someone with experience help me troubleshoot what is going on in the pictures???Thanks Friends looking forward to your help...

The pollen sacs do not have seeds in them. They have pollen. Those little white hair things all over the flowers you grow are called pistils. Pistils are the pollen catchers. Once a pistil catches some pollen, it can then create a seed, and it will be at the base of that pistil after the plant finishes, or near-finishes flowering.

I agree with @bobrown14 as for how to handle it., just one other thing to add tho... if you already saw pollen under the plant, it is probably already too late to avoid getting seeds assuming you have fan/s running.

Back
Top Bottom