Possibly getting a patient grow

Blazer420

I have never grown for a patient (other than me) before, so I am taking this request VERY seriously and trying to research all that I can before I make a decision.

Here are the facts at hand..

1) I am legal in my state
2) Other than my grow site listing with the state no one knows anything about my grows (except for the very small part I share here), other than a few people that I do grow (but have no idea where, what and how much).
3) The patient is in real need with a very legitimate condition (stage 3 cancer and epilepsy) and is also legal in my state
4) They have requested a strain grown organically with as high a CBD content that I can find (this search is proving somewhat difficult as so many strains out there are geared for high THC).

For now that's what I know. I could really use some help in thinking this through. I'm one of those people that needs to have as much information as possible before making a decision. The problem is always what I don't know what to think about.

So if anyone would be willing to share in their experiences growing for others, things I need to be aware of to keep me and the patient safe, etc, etc I would be very appreciative.

I guess I am being overly cautious because I feel that I am now venturing into an area that when people make mistakes it hurts the whole MMJ movement and I am not willing to put years of work in that area in jeopardy.

Thank you all for your comments and thoughts. It is sincerely appreciated.

B-

Back
Top Bottom