Posting A pic....instruction for the stoned?

SkinnyChef

Hahaha..
I have tried to read how to post a pic here....
The best I have been able to do is get them in my gallery.

I bought a new camera and want to post some pics of my new grow.

Can some one tell me in "real simple terms" how to post pics on a thread????

I am a bit of a PC moron.....shit untill last week I thought the damned thing ran on gasoline!

Since you already know how to upload to the gallery, lets start from there:

Once your pics are done uploading, you will see the option to process them at the bottom of the page, it's a button. Once you hit that... it puts them in your member gallery.

There are a couple of easy ways to get to "your" gallery, one is to right click on your name and then when you open it up to your profile, look in the upper right hand corner for your mini statistics.
You should see a link to "your gallery" tap that and you will be there...

You could look up top of any site page and hit the radio button that says "gallery" choose "photo gallery and then on the left side of the page, choose "my gallery" ...

Either way... once you are there, you just pick the picture you want to start w/and underneath the pic you will see an url for the pic, right click, copy and paste it into your post using the "insert image button in the top of the post!

Let us know if you need more help bru!

Since you already know how to upload to the gallery, lets start from there:

Once your pics are done uploading, you will see the option to process them at the bottom of the page, it's a button. Once you hit that... it puts them in your member gallery.

There are a couple of easy ways to get to "your" gallery, one is to right click on your name and then when you open it up to your profile, look in the upper right hand corner for your mini statistics.
You should see a link to "your gallery" tap that and you will be there...

You could look up top of any site page and hit the radio button that says "gallery" choose "photo gallery and then on the left side of the page, choose "my gallery" ...

Either way... once you are there, you just pick the picture you want to start w/and underneath the pic you will see an url for the pic, right click, copy and paste it into your post using the "insert image button in the top of the post!

Let us know if you need more help bru!

Thanks Capt!!! Your a wizard whoever you are!!

Back
Top Bottom