Pot Size

kevin.n

Growing indoors and I'm working with limited space. I was wondering what minimum pot size to use without adversely impacting yield. I have 7.5" square (7.5" deep = 2.1 gal/ 8 liter) and 10" (10" deep = 4.4 gal/16 liter) available. Would like to go with the smaller as it would allow me to veg more so that after sexing I have a good number remaining.
Thanks

There are 2 rules of thumb about pot size. 1 gallon per foot of plant height or 1 gallon per month of growing in the flower cycle. Generally for indoor 3 gallon is the norm.

Re:Lowryders have not AF - Day 60

Need help/advice. I have ten lowryders that are on average 14"-18" in height. None have A/F as of today. They look great, just have not AF. Should I wait or should I force the 12/12 now. Why are they doing this? I can post pictures. Any help/advice would be great!

Re: Lowryders have not AF - Day 60

Need help/advice. I have ten lowryders that are on average 14"-18" in height. None have A/F as of today. They look great, just have not AF. Should I wait or should I force the 12/12 now. Why are they doing this? I can post pictures. Any help/advice would be great!

If they are true auto flowers I'd be inclined to believe that u changing the photo period won't make a difference.As long as they're getting at lest 14+ hours a day of light I think they'll flower when their time comes. If this continues to be a problem I'd have a word with the breeder or person u got them from> I have never dealt with AFs but I think this is how I'd handle it. Hope this helps some. :peace:

Thanks! Yes, I agree, which is why i haven't gone to a 12/12 as of yet. I have (4) assorted plants that I am growing as well (Came as free seeds), so I do not know what they are. They are very close to transitioning to a 12/12 - I am getting the dark room ready now!! These are my first grows in a very long time, and my first AF grow. Thanks BWC Bay Area!

Back
Top Bottom