In Pot We Trust

The end is within sight.

Every year we gain 2 or more states. I believe 4 are considering it so far for 2012, soon we'll have them all and the fed can just go to hell

STATES RIGHTS, and the rest is RESERVED TO THE PEOPLE RESPECTFULLY.

WE WANT THIS AND IN TIME , WE SHALL HAVE THIS!:yahoo:

I fell blessed to live in CA as a legal MMJ patient. It has and does help me...wife notices the days I don't smoke, and usually says something about it.

I wish anyone could use MMJ without the governments oversight, but in today's day of "it's not my fault" and "someone should take care of me" attitude, big brother is only getting stronger. Ben Franklin said it all, "Those that would trade a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security..."

:peace:

I fell blessed to live in CA as a legal MMJ patient. It has and does help me...wife notices the days I don't smoke, and usually says something about it.

I wish anyone could use MMJ without the governments oversight, but in today's day of "it's not my fault" and "someone should take care of me" attitude, big brother is only getting stronger. Ben Franklin said it all, "Those that would trade a little freedom for temporary security, deserve neither freedom nor security..."

:peace:

give me liberty or give me death.-patric henry.
DEATH TO THE NEW WORLRD ORDER.,WE SHALL OVER COME.

Back
Top Bottom