Potential problem with Blueberry strain

Hayron1088

So I bought a few seeds, Blueberry and zkittlez. I’ve grown the Blueberry three times now and every single time it grows the same. I’ll post a pic of what I feel is a genetic issue. Every time it grows and stays very short and where the leaves “come out” for lack of a proper term, it just doesn’t look like any other canna plant I’ve ever grown. At harvest time there is very little bud development but plenty of tricomes and frosty leaves. It’s done this every single time so I just turned it into canna butter instead. Has anyone ever ran into this problem? Hopefully my pictures help and if you need more, I’ll take them when needed. Thank you.

8A7C2907-5829-4029-B107-A60F719C7340.jpeg

E1E6AB0C-AA4F-4889-8DB6-05CE9F95EC5A.jpeg

38F00299-9985-4665-A7AA-578FBF06CA5F.jpeg

They look pretty nice. The one close up is a little weird, yeah hardly any bud. Never had that happen. The other pictures look like it’s just starting to flower, so things may change over the next few weeks. I do see what you means about the tight spacing on the leaves, but that may fill in with bud.

They look pretty nice. The one close up is a little weird, yeah hardly any bud. Never had that happen. The other pictures look like it’s just starting to flower, so things may change over the next few weeks. I do see what you means about the tight spacing on the leaves, but that may fill in with bud.
Unfortunately that plant was harvested. The current blueberry is in week one of flower and in veg is showing the same qualities. Just so confused on this :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom