Can’t decide which strain to grow next!

Hayron1088

It’s almost time to germinate my next crop. I have it narrowed down to four strains. I would like opinions on how easy they would be to grow in a 2x4x5ft tent. All strains selected are sativa. I need a strain for daytime use and need focus and clarity with pain relief so here it goes:
1) Durban Poison
2) XJ-13
3) Jack Herer
4) Green Crack
and maybe Maui Wowie.

which of the above mentioned have you grown from seed to harvest? Which one worked best for what I need it for? Which ones are to hard to grow in a tent of my size? I’ll be ordering two of the above mention in exactly two weeks time! I value the opinions of everyone here and as a result I’ve had an amazing time doing this. Thank you.

Looking forward to the recommendations myself. The only day weed I've found that helps pain and gives you creativity is the Sour Diesel. But I have heard the Jack H is better..
Tag me in when you start your grow..

Jack herer. The stuff I grew had me outside on my lawn pulling out individual weed sprouts 1 at a time for about 5 hours then I put up Xmas lights in shorts, flip flops, and a wife beater in 32 degrees F. BTW, I get chronic migraines, have screws in my foot, arthritis in my foot at 43, chronic bi-lateral ankle sprains, and a bad back.

XJ-13 is the only one I haven‘t grown and smoked. So of the other 3 I would pick Jack Herer as the one to grow. Green Crack is good 2nd pick, but it gives me a slight time distortion feel. Durban I think I should give more time too, but makes me tired. Makes everyone else who smokes my attempt energetic

YMMV but genuine Durban will not make you 'tired'.

As a serial grower I need to decide if I am growing an old favorite, Cherry Bomb by Mr. G, and maybe Panama Red. Then there are Oaxacan, BSHW and a Michoacan that are tempting me. Decisions, decisions.

Back
Top Bottom