powdery mildew

Hi guys, Just dropped in to see if what you guys are talking about is the same thing I'm dealing with too. Is it a gray dusty like stuff on the leaves ? I had a friend give me two small sativas about 14" tall So I put them in with a couple of other plants than noticed this gray shit on the leaves of the 2 new plants . I brought them out side and washed them off , but it's come back on another one of my plants all over the buds etc. I've been spraying the hell out of them with Serenade garden Disease Controll , says it can be used for organic gardening . But this shit stinks to hell , and the plants I'm using it on are in my bedroom closet !! Had to sleep in extra bedroom last night.. Hope this shit works ...The active stuff in it is qst 713 strain of bacillus subtillis (.074%) the rest 99.926% is inert ingredients ?? Hope it works , anything like this on your grow ? Thanks guys take it easy :peace:

Well in case anyone else has this problem RP gave me this recipe 1tablspoon Baking soda, 1/2 teaspoon liquid soap, and 1 gallon water. Spray the hell out of your plant and make sure you get a fan on the plant it helps keep the mold away....hope it helps someone else...:peace:

hey ol hippy, sounds more like grey mold than powdery mildew. PM is white and GM is well...grey. im not sure how to treat GM but i found something called eagle 20 made by DOW chemical and it gets rid of it 100% and for good as well. now because it is made by DOW you can imagine it isnt organic and it does stink like burnt pvc but it really works!

the bacillus subtillis should help you though it is a good bacteria that eats molds.

hey ol hippy, sounds more like grey mold than powdery mildew. PM is white and GM is well...grey. im not sure how to treat GM but i found something called eagle 20 made by DOW chemical and it gets rid of it 100% and for good as well. now because it is made by DOW you can imagine it isnt organic and it does stink like burnt pvc but it really works!

the bacillus subtillis should help you though it is a good bacteria that eats molds.

Thanks for the reply HealingK, it was gray and I sprayed the shit out of it with that bacilus stuff, than I used the other treatment as well (baking soda, liquid soap, water). So far they look good :bitingnails:

I Have been dealing with this also I started using ed rosenthal's zero tolerence no more problems it also takes care of spider mites

Back
Top Bottom