powdery mildew

MysticMars88

hello, ive been facing this mildew issue for about a month now and ive been straying safer fungacide and i added more air. what else should i do. im getting worried now im on 2 weeks of flowering and i want to be able to harvest in 8 weeks. everyday when i get home from work im pickin off dead leaves. but the flowers are fine. im really stressed off this situation. please help!!!:thanks::peace:

my humidity stays around 50-55 at night and 47-52 during the day. and no i do not have a dehumidifier. where can i get a small one i only have a an area of 4x4.

what are you spraying? have you tried safer gro mildew cure? that stuff works good!

"A natural, organic fungicide that provides good control of powdery mildew on various crops and ornamentals. Derived from garlic extracts and other essential oils, these active indredients are food grade materials."

i am using Safer Brand Garden Fungicide for flowers, fruit and vegetables. its organic as well. is there two types of Safer??? maybe i have the wrong one..? send me a pic of the safer you are talking about..

so is it still a problem?
I've had tremendous success with sulfur burners. Would that be an option? 8 weeks from 01/29 is plenty of time to remedy the problem with a burner. However, you've been spraying Safer and sulfur burners and liquid sulfur sprays may be incompatible. Safer contains petroleum distillates which leave behind a residue for 10 to 14 days. The distillates allow the sulfur in the liquid solution to adhere to your waxy leaf surface and when the sulfr fumes deposit

no its not a problem but i still have leaves turning yellow/ curling inward and dying off but the leaves around the flowers are nice and getting frosty. i could be lackin some micro nutes.

dude straight up you cant beat mildew unless your going to burn sulfur, my grow closet is in my room so not an option for me ,
but i have controlled it well but it was a twice a day battle , first off 10to1 ratio of hydrogen peroxide (fine mist sprayer)works very well and actually i went stronger than that and plants seemed to enjoy it , (ALSO h2o2 breaks down when exposed to light so put sprayer on peroxide bottle)
Another thing i tried (broke and desperate) i ran out of H2O2 and plants needed to be sprayed so i tried BACTINE antiseptic first aid spray , used about 1oz on in a 1 pint used H2o2 bottle , tested on a clone and then gave it a shot , honestly i think it kicked ass and like the peroxide the plants thrived ,so it might be worth trying both and see what works , and as far as the bactine leaving any flavor behind i cant taste a thing but i also treated the out breaks not the whole plant, good luck man its a fight and left untreated it will kill very quickly , also high ph water , but i didnt like the results

o yea try not to disrupt the sites were visible (esp when fan on) the spores are counting on it and every spore is a new out break site , from my research i learned that the powder mold actually latches roots into its host to drain nutrients, so were this happens to any extent that leaf will die , after harvest i am going to buy a couple hepa filters to place around house and sterilize my closet , to avoid or reduce my chances on next grow , its a battle

ya man it is a battle. for a while i thought i was spraying too much. my plants are still alive not lookin so great but buds look good (kinda small). Im gonna keep sprayin till i flush thats in 2 weeks. thanks a lot for your input.

Back
Top Bottom