Pretty smart or pretty dumb?

Pretty smart or pretty dumb?

• Real smart

• Pretty smart

• Pretty dumb

• Real dumb

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice idea I like it... I like it a lot... it's hard to think when you're in a box.

Wouldn't work for me though... I like to place my plants as high in the pot as possible, above the top of the pot is fine by me the higher in the pot the better... my plants would just fall out.

There are no restrictions for the plant to grow upwards but the roots are restricted by the size of the pot... my pots are for roots.... the whole pot top to bottom. Fill to the rim please and place the plant as high as possible. This has worked it`s way into a major pet peeve of mine since I started visiting this site.

Another problem is now that I’ve stood the pots upright, there is a layer of separation between the pot and the soil — like a gap created from compression. The water flows straight into the gap and out of the pot. I will need to fill it in with soil, press it in there somehow.

found one after 2 days looking lol, there was a second longer one , on its side too but cant find :)

P1050529.jpg

you have to use a weight to keep it tied down , my one was outside , think i use a brick just wrapped cord around it , , you can grow as long as you want before flower , i started to bend it to the side early in veg, it will keep trying to come up, you just keep it down , , was 7 years ago so not 100 percent

you have to use a weight to keep it tied down , my one was outside , think i use a brick just wrapped cord around it , , you can grow as long as you want before flower , i started to bend it to the side early in veg, it will keep trying to come up, you just keep it down , , was 7 years ago so not 100 percent
Ok, got it. It’d be cool if the stem eventually gets so wooden that it won’t straighten up — however, that would probably take a while. The bases of the stems on my outdoor plants are basically wood right now, but they’re also like 2-3 inches thick and the plants are nearly 6 months old.

Back
Top Bottom