Printable 420 Magazine Flyers and/or Pamphlets?

420 Warrior

Everyone who knows me here, knows how much passion I have for our mission when I write in the posts, but what you may not know is how much actual pressing the flesh I do when I'm not here, trying to get people to come and visit and more over, get involved with this site.

I have and will always try to perfect my approach to educate people about what it is we do here at 420 Magazine, but the sad truth is that no matter what I say verbally, it's more times than not met with disinterest from the get go, or they will show interest at first but then they never really follow through with coming here to see what it is I was telling them about, and that's frustrating to say the least.

What I really wish is that I had is some kind of literature to place in there hand that they can read and pass along to others as well, because what I've come to realize is that no matter what I say, it really doesn't strike a cord with them when it's just me telling them about it in a social setting, because they just seem to quickly loose interest when it's all said and done.

So, I propose we have something we can print out and hand them to read as a way of giving them something tangible to revert back to for days to come after the conversation is over and done with, if that makes since?

The scenario I keep thinking about and seeing in my head is that when I've just verbally told someone about it, they are just caught up in the moment and only interested for that moment in time, but if they have something on paper to look at the next day, after the party is over, they may be more inclined to log on and take a look for themselves about what it is we do here and then hopefully, curiosity will take over and they will be more inclined to actually look around and potentially get involved themselves.

I don't know brothers and sisters, maybe we could have another contest, like we did with the logo, to come up with some really good printable flyers and/or pamphlets?

Just food for thought :thanks:

:Namaste:

This is all we have at the moment, hopefully it works until we have the opportunity to make more. :cheer:

Legalize Hemp Flyer to Print & Pass Out!

Thank you for helping further our mission by helping us create cannabis awareness to the world, we are truly grateful. :goodjob:

Yea brother, I saw that and it's a good looking flyer too and I'll be printing it out as well, but what I was more thinking about was something that promotes 420 Magazine itself and more over something that explains how passionate we are about legalizing Cannabis and why it is we are so adamant about seeing this mission through.

Believe me brother, I totally understand how busy you are and that you have the monumental task of taking care of everything here, so I get that something like a flyer is not at the top of your priority list but maybe if there's a talented member or two here that would be interested in designing something like that, then it would be one of those things that would benefit everyone while still not creating allot of extra work for you to have to deal with personally.

I guess the idea I have in mind is to create an army of cannabis warriors out here in the world, going around and passing out pamphlets to anyone who seems interested in making a change and getting more people coming here and educating themselves on how to go about making that change.

Like I've said in the past and what I keep running into when I try and verbally explain it to the people is that they all seem like they really want something to be done but what they don't seem to get is that they themselves are what it's going to take for things to change. I guess my biggest thing is that I want to light a fire under peoples asses and break up this complacency people seem to have about something they know in their hearts is the right thing to do. I just want to be able to hand these people something they can read over and over again and hopefully get them inspired and thinking for themselves that there is something they can personally do to help. It's kind of a field of dreams concept like "build it and they will come" or more like "hand it to them and they will come and get involved" if you will?

Anyway, Thanks for taking the time brother :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom