Probation meeting

jarry420

i got my drug test in about a hour and im pissin completely clear im wonderin if there gona wana have me do another test caues of this or not does any one know about this ?

Depends on the PO, some don't care some do. Guess you will find out. Go in there and say you can't pee and drink water while you are there, my buddy used to do this and it always worked.

ya thats what i did and if this test comes out clean my po said no more drug tests for the rest of my probation im so fuckin exited man :grinjoint:

I wouldn't trust that though. They have every right to spring one on you, so if I were you I would just try and stay clean untill the end.

brett2themax said:
I wouldn't trust that though. They have every right to spring one on you, so if I were you I would just try and stay clean untill the end.

really good advice right there! only a little self control will keep you out of jail and out of the hands of bubba :smokin:

If you take any type of B vitamin, it will change your pee to yellow, instead of clear. They can still test it for dilution but this wont question them that you did dilute your piss.

Back
Top Bottom