Problem with auto 9 week old

Wulves

Hi everyone,I'm trying to teach my son how to grow and this has come up .
She is an auto SCC 9 weeks old
Soil grow Fox Farm Happy Frog
PH 6.5
Temps averaging 77°
Humidity 40 to 50 %
Under a LED bulbs ,we have exhaust fan, circulation fans, intake fan.
I think it's only one side of the plant that's showing what I think might be heat stress.
Any opinion appreciated.
Be safe Be well.ty

20220402_101947.jpg

20220402_101946.jpg

20220402_101934.jpg

20220326_140940.jpg

Additional confusion on these two charts contradicting each other week 9
Soil Grow both charts
One states no Grow Big
The other use Grow Big
What's that about

Screenshot_20220402-104617_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220402-104542_Chrome.jpg

I don't think it is heat stress, your temps are fine. I suspect it is wanting some extra potassium for flowering, looks very dark so maybe not a bad idea to leave the grow out.

The dark green indicates nitro tox to me. I’d flush x3 the container with pH 6.5 water, then follow up with a fresh gallon of nutes. pH you nute mix at 6.3. The rusty looking leafs look to be CalMag issue. Maybe add 3mL/gal of CalMag to your feeds once a week.

Here’s the chart I use….
71C7027D-05C6-4211-BA9E-C41AA60EAD05.jpeg

I don't think it is heat stress, your temps are fine. I suspect it is wanting some extra potassium for flowering, looks very dark so maybe not a bad idea to leave the grow out

I don't think it is heat stress, your temps are fine. I suspect it is wanting some extra potassium for flowering, looks very dark so maybe not a bad idea to leave the grow out.
Yea we haven't used the grow since last feeding .

It’s going to take a bit to recover, but you need to put something under the pot to lift it out of the runoff in the meantime.
I’d say wait a week.

We will do that. Thank you.
Should I resume Nutes as usual waterings? Just with Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom only at 6.5 ph
Thank you.

@Emilya has ran FF quite a bit more than me, so let’s see what she thinks.

You don’t need the extra N and the schedule says to drop it at Week 10, so yes to dropping The Grow Big.

It looks like you should add CalMag, but I’m not sure if the N tox was causing lockout therefore causing the deficiency.

Em can confirm and set a path forward.

We will do that. Thank you.
Should I resume Nutes as usual waterings? Just with Tiger Bloom and Big Bloom only at 6.5 ph
Thank you.
Resume the nute as per the soil feeding chart... follow those directions exactly. Instead of 6.5, adjust your fluids to 6.3 pH so you can take advantage of the lower portion of the pH range. Feed/water/feed/water, alternating all through the grow, and pH adjust the plain water to 6.3 pH also. If you have been giving FF nutes all along, then surely salt has built up in the soil and it needs to be flushed with 3x the container size of fresh tap water. It is hard to tell from looking if your problems are related to using the wrong feed mix or having a salt lockout.

Back
Top Bottom