Problems Need Help!

Jah Levi

Hi Everyone got some problems hope some of expirienced members can help with them.

20150517_093203.jpg
20150517_093108.jpg
20150517_093113.jpg
20150517_093145.jpg

20150517_093512.jpg
20150517_093339.jpg

Growing from Seed:GHS Cheese,Barneys Farm LSD
Box size 120x120x200
They are about 1.5 months old,today entered 2nd week of flower
About 65-70ccm tall
11L Pots
Soil-Guanokalong Soil Mix
Been watering 3 times a week with PHd water 6.3-6.5
Fertilizers Used:Hesi Root Complex in the beginning,Guanokalong GROW+BLOOM+TASTE IMPROVER.I think that i maybe overfertilized them which led to nutrient lockup
Light:VEG-600w Dual Spectrum
FLOWER-Superplant 600w Hps
Ventilation:Clip Fan,Carbon filter connected to 2 speed vent and Cool Tube and out of the box

Need some opinions on this.
Thanks in advance.

Re: Problems Need Help!!!

Too much or too little.Ill flush tomorrow.Do you think this problem will have serious impact on my yield and should i flush with phd water

Maybe fed a little too much but nothing that drastic. I think its more about getting the ph stabilized. The new growth still seems bright colored making me thinking its growing healthily, just watch the nitrogen intake of the plant. Dark green, clawed leaves = too much nitrogen. Light yellowish leaves usually mean lack of nitrogen. So you are close to having an excess of nitrogen imo. I'd say no flush is needed at this point but if it worsens then yes, flush

Thanks for your reply:thumb:.I think they are getting much better i also think that flush wont be needed for now.Im going to let soil dry then water with plain phd water.Whats your general opinion about my grow,this is my first indoor.

You're doing great! They could probably use a little defoliation though, air flow looks very limited near the middle of the plants. Just pick off a few leaves per day until there's more air flow through the plant imo. Looks like you got an idea what to do if you made it this far without problems :) Whats your temps and humidity though?

Got some outdoor expirience:thumb:
Temps around 28-30°C Humidity about 52%
Just hope all goes well.By the way that Guanokalong im using is very good stuff.
:tokin:

Back
Top Bottom