First Time Grower: New Growth Yellowing Margins and Tips

Substance

420 Member
Hi,
This is my 1st Grow and i ran into some issues started panicking casue dont wanna fail please help!

Grow Info:

-Strain:6x Special Queen RQS
3x Sapphire Scout Humbolt Seeds

-Grow Tent 3x3

-600W Dual Spectrum Connected To Cool Tube

-Carbon Filter+Exaust Fan

-Plants are planted in 11L pots in Guanokalong Complete Mix and have only been waterd with 6.5-6.8PHd water

-Temps: Day 77f/ Night 68-67f

-Humidity 39-44%

Plants are in week 3 Veg and wanted to flip em to flower but past 3 days i noticed yellowing on the top of the plants im not sure what is casue of it,Sapphire Scout seems to be exibiting the problem more while some plants dont have yellowing at all and seem complety fine. Need some advice tnx.

20210131_194905.jpg

20210131_195010.jpg

20210131_203901.jpg

It looks more like light burn a bit. And it usually happens to the plants directly under the light. If they are all in the same medium and you haven't gave them any extra nutes. I would just move the effected ones to the edge of the tent and wait a few more days and see if it gets worse. That's the problem with pre charged soils. It's hard to know if it's a nutrient deficiency or overload. But if the others are healthy, just wait a bit.

They are all in same medium,havent feed em yet since they seem to be ok on food and manufacturer claims there is enough food for 3 weeks .
Are u suggestin i should wait few more days before flip to flower?
Tnx for ur time and opinion helps alot i was thinkin it was light burn or soil mix might be too strong for em but its 3 weeks already so i doubt it.

You should always fix your problems before going into flower. You don't want to start adding or changing anything when they have been flipped.
3 weeks is a bit premature for flowering but not impossible. It's just best to let them beef up a bit more before you do, but your are stuck for space so I guess you have no choice. But yeah, just wait a bit. I know you will be impatient to get the girls into flowering . We all were at first

The light does seem pretty far away though. So I'm not 100% certain

If the medium is only good for 3 weeks, it may be deficient. But that's a lot of soil for them to eat. But you would have to wait again to see if the others displayed the same characteristics. There are loads of more experienced growers on here that will be able to help you out. They will be along soon. I'm only going off what I have experienced myself and your symptoms were my symptoms once.

Yeah don't flip until u sort out your problem,,in veg state they r more Hardy an r pretty robust ,,not so forgiven in flowering

Tap water that sits for 24h Phd 6.5-6.8
There might be too much minerals in the water?I

Tap water that sits for 24h Phd 6.5-6.8
There might be too much minerals in the water?
Not really , I was thinking the opposite.
Just wait a few days and see how things go. Someone with more knowledge than me will be along. Plus you need to get this sorted before you put them into flower I'm at the limits of my understanding of these plants now :laugh: there are way more experienced and knowledgeable people on here .
But they are not dying , so don't stress at the moment.

Not really , I was thinking the opposite.
Just wait a few days and see how things go. Someone with more knowledge than me will be along. Plus you need to get this sorted before you put them into flower I'm at the limits of my understanding of these plants now :laugh: there are way more experienced and knowledgeable people on here .
But they are not dying , so don't stress at the moment.
Dude im under alot of stress rn :D i will wait for for few more days to see how it unfolds tnx again for ur time.

Back
Top Bottom