First time grow CFL growth stopped

That, I can do! I have to admit at first I was in there every chance I had. Now I'm getting to the point where I only pop my head in and record my high lows off my meter. Slowly but surely getting the hang of it.

That, I can do! I have to admit at first I was in there every chance I had. Now I'm getting to the point where I only pop my head in and record my high lows off my meter. Slowly but surely getting the hang of it.

Feel free to go visit them whenever, just treat them like girls when you were in grade school, stare across the playground and keep your distance! ;-)

With Emilya on your side, you've got great things coming bud.

Shoot yes! My big girl has went back to growing nicely, last night and today. The once brittle and yellow/brown leaves are beginning to get there green back a little. And where I had topped it right before they become sickly, I have two nice soon to be colas popped up very nice, there getting tall. So I want to begin lst on this plant, planned on working on it some after work tonight. Too soon, or would you say go for it? She looks nice and healthy, got her perkyness back also growing straight towards the lights. I want to top it several times and try the lst, see if I can make a short fat girl out of her!

The brittle and yellow/brown leaves likely won't be repaired. It's cheaper for the plant to grow new leaves than try to repair existing damaged leaves.

LST is more reversible than topping/etc., I'd say go for it. But, post before and after pics for us voyeurs.

I stopped by the house for lunch and weighted a few branches down. I've got some pics from this morning and some from right after lst. Let me get them uploaded and I'll get them on here.

20151214_0427371.jpg
this was last night, it's the only before picture I had, she looked alot better today before the lst

Update, everything is Goin good. Seedlings stretching a little, made some homemade hoods to direct light better. Got rid of all the tin foil and made everything neater/cleaner! Big girl is taking to the lst well other than the limb I broke! Put a cast and brace on it, idk at this point if it will repair itself or not. Broke completely in two, just hanging by a thread. Other than that everything is Goin well.
20151218_212846.jpg
20151218_212846.jpg

I'm gonna try to update this and my journal later if I have time. The big one pictured mostly here is doin good, it's bushed out nicely, it is still only 6 inches tall but is as around as the 3 gallon pots it's in. Probably switch here to flower in a week or 2, think she is on week 8 or so of veg. Has plenty of pre flowers and I'm almost certain she is who I think she is. My other plants aren't doin as good, I've watched my watering schedule very closely and still not having much luck, I'm beginning to think it is my medium that's holding me back. But I'll keep goin until I figure out how to have successful grows. Only 8 weeks until I can go back to my norm. Outdoors. Hoping to take what I've learned from this experience and get a good head start on my outdoor plants this year.

I do all this off my cell and can't for the life of me figure out how to make my pictures large like that one is.
I'm afraid that the big plant may be male, I can't tell just yet myself.

20151224_093130.jpg

Ok I went and read the instructions, bit complicated but photo is larger. Does this help emilya? I have many more, this plant has lots of pre flowers. Lst is working great, every place I topped produced two or three more colas. I just hope it's not male. Have more pointed pistols than round, but no hairs just yet. Planned on giving it 10 or 15 more days in veg before switching to 12/12. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom