Problems with seedlings - Yellow true leaves - 310w LED - Critical Kush

Ollan

Since my babies sprouted ive been having some problems. I actually left them alone for 4 days after putting them in soil after germination. At 29% celcius and ~60-70% humidity.

I planted them in 50/50 coco and super mixed soil from Gold label. I flushed the soil with Gold Label Roots at very low strenght.

Lamp was very far from the cups during theee sprout days. Over 1 meter away. Also i did setup my own small greenhouse as you can see. To keep the humidity high.

Now i removed the plastic covers and put the lamp at around 18" from the canopy.

Any ideas what it can be? They don't look well.

My setup:

20150906_100214.jpg

Closer pictures of my problems on the leaves

20150906_092554.jpg

20150906_092530.jpg

20150906_092514.jpg

Thanks

Here are some pictures without LED lights:

20150906_162710.jpg

20150906_162632.jpg

And theese are the ones that actually look healthy but are they really?

20150906_162738.jpg

Thanks

Those first 2 look a little yellowed but the other ones look good :) are they all the same strain, the soil mix might be a little too "hot" for those 2 that are yellowing. Seedlings need very little in the way of nutrients, seedling soil which is mostly just peat, lime and perlite is lots for the first couple weeks :)

Those first 2 look a little yellowed but the other ones look good :) are they all the same strain, the soil mix might be a little too "hot" for those 2 that are yellowing. Seedlings need very little in the way of nutrients, seedling soil which is mostly just peat, lime and perlite is lots for the first couple weeks :)

Thanks for your reply. They are att CK strain. I'm afraid you might be right, the soil it self already has alot of nutrients and the Gold Label Roots might just have been to much for them. But i wanted to build a solid ground. Anyway i spray the surface with plain water now so we will see if they recover.

Anyone else has any ideas?

I agree with the Celt.

I would also move the light up a little more while they are recovering.

Also if you cross the lights hold up wires(get rid of the hook that comes with them) from side to side and then the hook onto both wires in the middle with your ropes it will give you much more room to move the light up later on.

I agree with the Celt.

I would also move the light up a little more while they are recovering.

Also if you cross the lights hold up wires(get rid of the hook that comes with them) from side to side and then the hook onto both wires in the middle with your ropes it will give you much more room to move the light up later on.

Thanks man. Damn i should have just given them fresh water. I will do so next feeding though.

When do you think the babies will drink up the water? The soil is still soaking wet and i flushed put the germinated seeds in 6 days ago. Sprouted 3 days ago.

They drink very little at that stage. It is more about the soil drying out and that looks like it hold a fair amount of water.

I would make sure there is air movement near them(not blowing on them) and just let them dry out on there own and then just give plain water the next couple times they need some.

They drink very little at that stage. It is more about the soil drying out and that looks like it hold a fair amount of water.

I would make sure there is air movement near them(not blowing on them) and just let them dry out on there own and then just give plain water the next couple times they need some.

Alright man thanks. Im gonna move the fan abit, since its blowing at them at the moment. Also my humidity is at 35% right now without my little greenhouse so any suggestions how to correct that untill i buy my humidifier tomorrow? I tried shutting down the air in & outtake to create a greenhouse-like envoirment, but im not sure. Tomorrow im getting the humidifier for sure.

EDIT: I added some vemiculite on the top soils also, just to keep it moist and maybe they feel a higher humidity.

Back
Top Bottom