Progress

Gangamane

Well ladies and gentlemen after dealing with pm problems I used a product called pm wash and it is gone. And I pretty much completely balded all the girls. And after about a week and a half the flourished.. unfortunately due to height restrictions of my tent I was forced to start flowering a little earlier than I had hoped for.. but all in all I believe it will be a good yield.. I am a little concerned with the temp. With summer starting here in ohio it got really hot in the tent today.. 93 degrees but I have my humidity stabilized about 45%. Wish me luck lol. Here are some pics of the ladys

received_2653078471489727.jpeg

received_549305596693578.jpeg

IMG_20220530_133119089_HDR.jpg

And I pretty much completely balded all the girls
Gangamane , on the up side, the light can penetrate the tree's with no restrictions.
Good luck with the rest of your grow.

Well ladies and gentlemen after dealing with pm problems I used a product called pm wash and it is gone. And I pretty much completely balded all the girls. And after about a week and a half the flourished.. unfortunately due to height restrictions of my tent I was forced to start flowering a little earlier than I had hoped for.. but all in all I believe it will be a good yield.. I am a little concerned with the temp. With summer starting here in ohio it got really hot in the tent today.. 93 degrees but I have my humidity stabilized about 45%. Wish me luck lol. Here are some pics of the ladys

received_2653078471489727.jpeg

received_549305596693578.jpeg

IMG_20220530_133119089_HDR.jpg
Looks good my friend.
Nice work so far.
I'd get an ac before they get going to far in flower.
95F will not do your bud structure any favors.
I like low 80's.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom