Hi wonderful people

Welcome @alpacaman to the forums at :420: !

Tell us a bit about your setup (grow medium, lighting, nutrients, seeds or clones you intend to grow, etc.) There are lots of helpful growers here happy to offer advice.

In the meantime I'd invite you to come check out #SIP Club . Proper watering is one of the hurdles holding most new growers back, and especially when growing autos as they flower on a time clock (not in reaction to light/dark hours) so if you stunt them for any reason they don't have time to recover. SIP containers make perfect watering everything automatic.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @alpacaman

What kind of growing to you enjoy, soil, water or something else.
Do you have any images you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome aboard the 420 Train. Next stop...."High as a Mountain!" Like @Azimuth said, come check out the SIP Club.
I think I kind of got everyone interested in SIP's because I won Plant of the month with one I grew that pulled over 1.25 lbs. I just harvested another & got 1-lb. +20 gr. These SIP's are amazing. You can pull double the yield compared to a Fabric Pot in the same amount of grow time. Come join in. The more the merrier.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, here i am, a new member with a new huge tent to start my new grow :D
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Welcome aboard the 420 Train. Next stop...."High as a Mountain!" Like @Azimuth said, come check out the SIP Club.
I think I kind of got everyone interested in SIP's because I won Plant of the month with one I grew that pulled over 1.25 lbs. I just harvested another & got 1-lb. +20 gr. These SIP's are amazing. You can pull double the yield compared to a Fabric Pot in the same amount of grow time. Come join in. The more the merrier.
Say no more, i'm in :D

Welcome aboard @alpacaman!

How "huge" is your huge tent?

Looking forward to seeing the goodies you grow inside! :Rasta:

Thank you!
It's really huge for me after the previous one. it's 4x4. Can you believe this? 😁
@alpacaman, my brothers above have pretty well said what I feel about your joining our club of growers.

Welcome and let's hear some sugar about your grow tent and future grow.

Take care my friend.

Welcome aboard @alpacaman!

How "huge" is your huge tent?

Looking forward to seeing the goodies you grow inside! :Rasta:
Thank you!
It's really huge for me after the previous one. it's 4x4. Can you believe this? 😁
My future grow is strawberry amnesia and runtz punch and some freebies from herbies, don't remember the names now

Back
Top Bottom