Prohibition Isn't Funny

PFlynn

Cheech and Chong have been effective splitting my gut exposing the prohibition, persecution and extermination of the relatively safe, socially acceptable, God-given plant, cannabis, for what it is. But cannabis prohibition is not funny. I was angry when I heard George Bush and John Ashcroft's ignoids caged Chong over this bullshit. Government is screwing the country bad with this subsidized discrimination and persecution; it's as though America is run by Nazis trying to destroy us.

And then the shaking head realizes cannabis prohibition even affects hemp, which doesn't even have THC, yet government classifies it as a Schedule I substance along with h***** and L**. Hemp prohibition puts America in a mind-bending lose-lose-lose situation.

Ironically, perhaps America's largest debt is with China, which allows its communist farmers to grow hemp, while free American farmers are prohibited from growing hemp. I wonder, does China have lobbyists helping prohibit Americans from growing hemp so they might profit and cause us to self-destruct?

Cheech and Chong are funny. Cannabis prohibition is nation-destructive, dysfunctional, luciferous, vulgar, selfish, and it's the work of the devil. Cannabis prohibitionists should be treated like vampires.

News Hawk: PFlynn - 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Boulder Weekly (CO)
Author: Stan White
Copyright: 2008 Boulder Weekly
Website: Letters | Boulder Weekly: The only independent newspaper in Boulder, Colorado

yeah i work with work release inmates and youd be suprised how many of these guys are in for a lil bit of greenage

Back
Top Bottom