Pure sativa's

stewbacca6

Hey im thinking about growing BC saturni sativa outdoors, which is 90% sativa. Can I veg it indoors until i can see some preflowers before i plant them outside. I saw on another thread if you grow a pure sativa indoors, it will become a hermie. Anyone know about this? thanks

Hey im thinking about growing BC saturni sativa outdoors, which is 90% sativa. Can I veg it indoors until i can see some preflowers before i plant them outside. I saw on another thread if you grow a pure sativa indoors, it will become a hermie. Anyone know about this? thanks

I think your mistaken about that other post. I do know it was stated from one growers perspective (me) that pure sativas seem to have more of a tendency to turn hermie indoors than indicas do. But never was it stated that a pure sativa "will" turn hermie. It was also never stated why it was suspected this happened either. Indicas can handle stress better than pure sativas IMO. (<---that means "in my opinion". Not fact)

Race is right, they do hermie more, because they are bitches. They are whiney, screaming bitchy bitches :) They are generally a lot more demanding and less giving with thier needs, and stressing them to herm is easier than many indica strains. (Unless the sativa was bred to be an indoor strain, but then it would be more than 10% indica).

But it's not because of the indoor outdoor thing so much as the ability to adjust to an environment that's not what the strain is used to growing in. Sativas seem picky about that (In general)

Back
Top Bottom