Pure Virgin

nJameey

Hi everybody. Don't get too excited, it's just my first grow:thumb: But i need help and advices from you. Hope that you can see through and are willing to help me. I have read a bit trough out the internet on growing marijuana and growing methods. That's how i found :420::thumb: I will show my whole process here, and it will start in october. These are my ideas on what i want to build. Hope some of you are willing to help me and guide me through the process. I will upload photos and make a journal.

Growing area: Homemade "growbox". 1,5m*1,5m*3m. = 2,25m2
Lightning : Original LED PANEL grow light 90W Makes it easier to control the heat, and saves on moneeey. Think it's good enough for this size. Maybe i'm wrong?
Watering system: Hydrophonic Ebb Flow. I want to control as much as i can:)
Seed: I would like some advice on this one. I know that i have limited space, so i wan't a plant, if possible:) that produces much, tastes good, consume less space, so that i can have more plants in the are. My idea: Cheese feminized seeds or feminized White Widow seeds.

No concern about the in- output of air, ventilation,
Too optimistic?, but I'm going to go all the way with this small grow. I will take it seriously and as a learning process. So hope you'll take your time to take a look:) Thanx!:thumb:

You had 242 people look at your thread and no one had any comments for you!

I have been watching on YouTube some vids on set ups like yours. The LED panels give you spindly plants andi think the deep water culture gives better growth. O2 comes from an air pump. Check it out....

:welcome: to :420:

If I may shed some light on the reason there was 242 views and no comments.... Like I tell many new members here READ READ READ that's what I was told when I started and thats what the person who told me was told when he started. There are HUNDREDS of threads started like this one here from new growers. Over the years people get tired of answering the same questions from new growers not because we don't care or we are mean but because it gets REALLY repetitive. So I suggest starting here.... How to Grow Marijuana and here Frequently Asked Questions everything you need to know to get started is in both of those places. If you want more specific info try here Grow Journals and you can see what has worked for other people so you can get ideas to incorporate on your own grow.

Thanx Budd!:thumb: I was just checking it out! That method looks a lot better:) I was reading a lot on these LEDs, and the one that i posted, happened only to consume 90W, and has the same effect as 400W HPS. It's going to be in a flat, so i was just thinking on saving money and attention;) But if the HPS are better, i will go with them. Is a 600W HPS too much for an area of 2m2?
About the DWC setup. How many buckets/plants can i grow in the area? Any idea of the average yield? Do you know of a good feeding schedule?

That's what i'm doing:) Just haven't read it all yet:p It's a bit easier and way faster if some people with experience come over this thread and are in the mood to help a bit. But i fully understand what you mean:) Thanx!

A 600w HPS is not enough to properly cover 1.5m x 1.5m in my opinion. You would be better suited with two 600's. Some people run 1000w HPS and have good results in that space but just one 600 I don't think would be wise. If you only want to use one 600 I was try a smaller area first or SCROG it because you won't get much penetration in that space with only one 600 because of the height you would need to throw a footprint that big. I can't comment on LED as I don't use them but I have seen some journals on here where people didn't recommend them for flowering but said they had good results in veg. Also it's against the rules to link to other sites just a heads up because if a MOD sees it they will take it off and one day you might be wondering why it's missing lol :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom