high there everybody

RastamaN101

yo i´m new here and thougth id tell you all a little about me,
well i´m from the land of ice and snow, and i´m 22 years young hehe,
and i have been smoking for almost 10 years recently stopped it though,
i am a first time grower and just started my first flowering today WHUHU!! :yummy:
and well i just wanted to introduce my self to you all.
and tell you that i look forvard to gaining expirience from all you expirienced growers out there.
i have spent the last 2 weeks on reading about everything that i have seen on this page and i like what i see..
and well yeah i have no idea on what to tell you all more than that hehe thanx..... :ganjamon: and happy growing everyone.....

my grow space consists of (1) 600w hps in a space that is about 1,5m x 1,5m x 3m hehe i can´t tell you what that is in inches or feet becuz i have no understanding of what that is hehe so im gonna stick to the good old metric system hehe i have 4 plants there now and they are all looking super good... hehe i have had no problems what so ever and i am pretty sure the are all ladies hehe fingers crossed.. i cant tell you what strain i am using sice this is just an expirement and i got the seeds from a bag of weed.... i know i know... but hey the all look super good so dont say anything jet hehe thank you all for a great place to learn an amazing hobby...

this one is from 13 of april..
13042009_001_.jpg

sorry for the crappy photos these are taken on my phone...

11042009.jpg

this one is from the 11 of april

Back
Top Bottom