Purple erkle - Why does my plant look like this?

chucky211

420 Member
Hey everyone, brand new to growing just got my clones for my first try. All look great but this girl here. She's slightly yellowing and just looks rough. Not much growth since I brought her home and just looks bad. Any suggestions

full

If it is truly Erkle you will have troubles trough out. It will grow slow but that is natural for the strain. I see a slight twist to one of the leaves. Purple Erkle should have slow growth twisted leaves and be temperamental. It is a freak and grows like it. That is the main reason it never went main stream and everyone hybridized it. That also had to do with the massive prices for it early on. Its just not cost effective to grow. On a personal scale it can do fine though. If it is truly Erkle you are lucky. It is a hard strain to find in pure form after all these years. The best I have is a Erkle clone that was pollenated by a Querkle male.

Well it is suppose to pure erkle. Got it from local clone store in Denver said it was pure erkle. It is slow as all hell. The Durban is twice the size and they're the same age. Guess ill just roll with it see what she does. Thanks for the comment

Back
Top Bottom