Purple clone? Def? Or burn?

Treeibus

Hey guys I have a question ... I have a clone that I took from one of my outside plants that has slightly purple stems and buds. This clone has turned a deep dark purple, when i took the clone she was completely green no purple on her, she seems healthy, with very rapid root growth . I recently started using foxfarm happy frog soil and fox farm trio nute's, I have a 4x4x6 grow tent with a Maxsisun PB2000 grow light. I have 4 clones and they are all turning purple with a slightly yellow leaf center and darker green around the edges . Anyone have any ideas what could cause this it would be greatly appreciated

That looks more like Nute burn to me, based on the fact that it is more on the tips than anywhere else. Keeping in mind I am an outside grower and a sophomore grower at that. Have you looked at the pest and disease charts here on this forum? I have found them to be very helpful in these situations. Hopefully one of our plant Doctors will stop by for a consult, they have saved my bacon more than once.

That looks more like Nute burn to me, based on the fact that it is more on the tips than anywhere else. Keeping in mind I am an outside grower and a sophomore grower at that. Have you looked at the pest and disease charts here on this forum? I have found them to be very helpful in these situations. Hopefully one of our plant Doctors will stop by for a consult, they have saved my bacon more than once.
And as I write one stops by, Ignore what I say and listen to Pennywise or should I say Dr. Pennywise.

I was so mad at myself when I transplanted them in to foxfarm soil I was so busy that night with the kids screaming and my wife stressed I totally forgot to water them after I transplanted them ... so they set under that powerful light for 18 hrs with no water in there newly transplanted soil. when I looked at them the next morning I knew immediately what i had done, or not done : -( so i gave them a good drink of grow big foxfarm and they are bouncing back ... I am concerned about the purple stems ... all 4 of the clones are turning purple

Back
Top Bottom