What does this look like?

Monkey Magic

ive just moved 3 plants into my grow room, 1 x train wreck 2 hash plant im starting to notice a problem with 2 of the plants. middle and bottom of the plant look fine its mainly the new top growth which looks unwell, its starting to yellow slightly from the inner part of the leaf and also looks very wrinkly / crinkly... im not sure how far into veg they are but ill be vegging them for a while so i can get a canny few clones from them

Growing in hydro under a 600watt light, ph 6 on a constant drip feed setup.

I have no nutrients in the water yet but will be adding 1/2 strength in a day or two.

ill add photos in 2 minutes just resizing.

cheers

Re: What does this look like ?

DSC010634.JPG

Re: What does this look like ?

Moved them from a friends house, no nutes because they had slight nute burn and i was just flushing them through before i started adding nutes again.
and there in hydro.

must also add ive just checked the roots and it looks like root rot is starting so ive added canna rhizotonic and a very small amount of hydrogen peroxide.

not sure if this will have anything to do with the yellowing of the leaf, they plats have been fine until the last 2-3 days.

plants are getting worse, ive mixed some epsom salts and a small amount of grow nutes and have been spraying for the last 2 days...

All the leaf veins are still dark green but the bits in the middle are yellowing and fast.

does this not sound like maganese def ? or could it be a root problem ?

Roots look fine imo, Ill try and put more pictures up tonight but the plants are slowly getting worse, ive been spraying with epsom salts and 1/4 strength nutes but nothing seems to be helping.

cant work out what im doing wrong !

Back
Top Bottom