Purple Pics

Ok we’re 95% there on the build! Some things like applying the blackout film on the windows, smartening up the outside and a bit of light blocking. Plus electrics but that should all be done tomorrow. Its a bit hard to get this stuff in perspective (both literally and in my head!) There is a second door out of shot and a special spot for my Co2 cylinder behind the door. Just need to do the compound justice with what I grow in there, no excuses allowed now!

But here you go:

That's bloody brilliant.
Is it custom made?
Do they just cut and bolt that frame together?
Is this a service they specifically provide?
Or just laborers you got to do the job.
I could set those up for people.
I need a supplier for that kit though.
I'm in love with it. :love:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

That's bloody brilliant.
Is it custom made?

Just our general contractor here, I sketched out a design and showed him pictures of all the materials (although I assumed he would just fabricate the doors out of ply but got household ones!) He turned up with the materials, they cut and welded and bolted with 6 guys for 10 hours and done, made to fit. Cost of material and labour was say the same as one mid range LED I bought the mylar for walls and the carbon film for the windows but that was just $30 or so.

Real bargain.

That's bloody brilliant.
Is it custom made?

Yeah - I mean steel is cheap here and there’s honestly a shop that sells that stuff every couple of km. Whole houses get built like that but concrete slabs and filled in with breeze/cinder blocks. Timber frames don’t last so well.

Yeah - I mean steel is cheap here and there’s honestly a shop that sells that stuff every couple of km. Whole houses get built like that but concrete slabs and filled in with breeze/cinder blocks. Timber frames don’t last so well.
It's pretty dam cool.
I'm impressed.

Just practicing taking some pics

PSX_20221209_125652.jpg

PSX_20221209_125520.jpg

Rattle Snake

&

420Magazine

PSX_20221209_134916.jpg

It's minus 20 c outside :rofl:
I'm staying warm ;):bong:

:420:

Stay safe

It's pretty dam cool.
I'm impressed.

Wow man! Thank you, high praise. To be honest I looked at your build at reconsidered my first design - 8x8 and thought - access, access. L shape saves a light and gives access to tend to the ladies, right? Steel frame is what is cheaply and easily available (and humidiry!) so beats timber. Just using what’s available easily. Different places.
Anyway - enough of my build here. Going to start a journal tomorrow and because work is a bit quiet now I want to write a couple of (totally unsponsored reviews) in that section too - learnt so much last few weeks about some stuff I don’t see covered so that’ll be fun.

🙏🏼

Wow man! Thank you, high praise. To be honest I looked at your build at reconsidered my first design - 8x8 and thought - access, access. L shape saves a light and gives access to tend to the ladies, right? Steel frame is what is cheaply and easily available (and humidiry!) so beats timber. Just using what’s available easily. Different places.
Anyway - enough of my build here. Going to start a journal tomorrow and because work is a bit quiet now I want to write a couple of (totally unsponsored reviews) in that section too - learnt so much last few weeks about some stuff I don’t see covered so that’ll be fun.

🙏🏼
I'm looking forward to that.:thumb:
Just so I can reconcile when I'm talking to you it's 2pm Friday afternoon here what's the time difference there?

Finally found frass that doesn’t have a NPK number but it’s high $$$ 6.99 for 20ozs. CL🍀
Just found your bokashi but it’s 30 dollars not 15. CL🍀
You only need a tiny amount at a time.
It will last you 6 grows.

That's cheep considering the benefit you will get.

I'm looking forward to that.:thumb:
Just so I can reconcile when I'm talking to you it's 2pm Friday afternoon here what's the time difference there?

I’m GMT +7 now so 2:44am as I type. But I work GMT (UTC) +8 So guess depends which coast you are but around 12 - 15 hours difference?

Are you using a light box for those shots?

Oh wow - grows don’t work out I have a huge walk in light box! 😂

I’m GMT +7 now so 2:44am as I type. But I work GMT (UTC) +8 So guess depends which coast you are but around 12 - 15 hours difference?

Are you using a light box for those shots?

Oh wow - grows don’t work out I have a huge walk in light box! 😂
Yeah just cut a hole in a cardboard box.
Found the snake when the water receded in the spring.
It was trapped in a den when water rose.
Then roots grew through the skeleton.
Then the past spring it eroded a couple feet of dirt exposing it.
Trapped in roots hanging on the bank.
I cut it out and forgot about it.
I'm screwing around inside today, I'm soar and it's cold.

PSX_20221209_140847.jpg

20221209_134054.jpg

20221209_134040.jpg

Roots grew through the dead Rattle Snake.
Then water eroded the den it drown in.
Leaving it hanging by a couple Roots.
Perfectly skinned in one piece.
Has cobwebs even.
I'm going to enter it in pic of the month I think along with a nug jar or something.
Please dont be mad Teddy. :Namaste:

You only need a tiny amount at a time.
It will last you 6 grows.

That's cheep considering the benefit you will get.

Yeah I know but right now it’s not cheap. If I had your setup where I could grow a roomful it would be different but for now I’m trying to keep it as low dough as possible. But thanks amigo if I tried doing Sips it would cost 💲 for buckets +pvc. etc. too. CL🍀

Yeah I know but right now it’s not cheap. If I had your setup where I could grow a roomful it would be different but for now I’m trying to keep it as low dough as possible. But thanks amigo if I tried doing Sips it would cost 💲 for buckets +pvc. etc. too. CL🍀
Dynomyco and perlite.
Do layers and sprinkle a little on the roots.
It will blow your mind. :thumb:

#Love What You Grow

Dynomyco and perlite.
Do layers and sprinkle a little on the roots.
It will blow your mind. :thumb:

#Love What You Grow
I’m a believer I’ve seen your results that’s why I want to try to replicate your method I just didn’t know thee initial cost would be that much. CL🍀

Its a serious point for me! We have a lot of snakes here, harmless and not. Monocled Cobras and King Cobra's and some big badassed constrictors - think 5m plus - get the headlines but the ones I don’t need to worry about and are lovely to see and harmless are Golden Tree Snakes. They’re the “flying” type - they actually glide - but with 6” and 4” extract pipes in the grow room they do need to be snake safe. Its worth mentioning

Its a serious point for me! We have a lot of snakes here, harmless and not. Monocled Cobras and King Cobra's and some big badassed constrictors - think 5m plus - get the headlines but the ones I don’t need to worry about and are lovely to see and harmless are Golden Tree Snakes. They’re the “flying” type - they actually glide - but with 6” and 4” extract pipes in the grow room they do need to be snake safe. Its worth mentioning
Where do you live? I thought Florida was bad but you had to go in the swamps. Eastern Diamondbacks, Water moccasins and Coral snakes. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom