Pygmy pot plants

dwlb051

420 Member
I have an area of about 1.5 square meter, I plant two plants. I have been getting seven footers out of it for 3yrs.

Every Spring I put down a bag of hummas/manure and a bucket of hardwood ash (this year I did not have hardwood ash). I add some Fox Farm Big Bloom every ten days starting late August. The are watered regularly. Harvest is late October.

So this year I planted a sativa and an indica. I usually put the plants in the ground in the middle of May (Boston area). This year I was delayed about a month (early-mid June.

Now I have pygmy pot plants or I should say plant because the little (7") indica gave up the ghost today. The sativa (15") looks healthy, lots of buds.

What is going on here? Is it the late start or the lack of ash or is the soil depleted or something else?

Looking for comments, Thanks.

I have an area of about 1.5 square meter, I plant two plants. I have been getting seven footers out of it for 3yrs.

Every Spring I put down a bag of hummas/manure and a bucket of hardwood ash (this year I did not have hardwood ash). I add some Fox Farm Big Bloom every ten days starting late August. The are watered regularly. Harvest is late October.

So this year I planted a sativa and an indica. I usually put the plants in the ground in the middle of May (Boston area). This year I was delayed about a month (early-mid June.

Now I have pygmy pot plants or I should say plant because the little (7") indica gave up the ghost today. The sativa (15") looks healthy, lots of buds.

What is going on here? Is it the late start or the lack of ash or is the soil depleted or something else?

Looking for comments, Thanks.
Lets see the plants.

Hard to say, could be the lack of ash. I wouldn’t think the soil would be depleted since it’s been a year since last crop. A months time missed in early veg would certainly account for a huge difference. If this were my garden I would let her grow as long as possible maybe pushing harvest date further out. Just my 2 cents tho. Good luck!

The late start shouldn’t have caused them to be stunted, my girls were late this year as well, last week of May first week of June and they are doing great.

1C7D000B-ED98-47C9-A008-F1971C0EEBC2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom