Q's about harvesting/cloning

cool

i have 4 females sativas (unknown ) and they are allready in the flowering stage for two weeks..i'm very happy cause it's all full of white pistils...
in every lady's branch beging to grow that's what i call ''hapiness''..
so my first question about cloning is , what week of flowering is the best for cloning?
how many clones i'm able to get from each one?
and my question about harvest is , i've been in the flowering for two weeks how many are left for harvest?

cool said:
i have 4 females sativas (unknown ) and they are allready in the flowering stage for two weeks..i'm very happy cause it's all full of white pistils...
in every lady's branch beging to grow that's what i call ''hapiness''..
so my first question about cloning is , what week of flowering is the best for cloning?
how many clones i'm able to get from each one?
and my question about harvest is , i've been in the flowering for two weeks how many are left for harvest?

I wouldnt clone much after the second week of flowering. It usally takes alot longer to get a clone to root once the plant is in flower, but it can be done...

i have taken up to 10 clones off a plant with no problems....

most strains finish around 8-10 weeks, i usally go by the trich's to determine when to harvest

Before would be better because then the plant has time to grow roots before it needs to spend its energy to fruit.

cool
you can get clones in flower but as MMJ_USER said it will take longer to get roots and take as many as you need from them now...!
Don't wait any longer if you want 5 clones take 8 then if all make it cool but I bet they wont all live you will lose 2 or3 of them...
All plants are differnt some take 12 weeks in flowering and some take 45 days to 70 days...
I hope this helps you...!
MV

yep as said above...once a plant has switched to flowering mode it can take up to 3 weeks before it returns fully to veg mode,also ya dont want to stress the mother plant to much at this time as you could send it hermie.

i always take my clones just before i put my plants into flower.probably best to do it a few days before :smokin:

and as far as not getting all ya clones to root,,,,ive only lost 1 clone in 5 years and then i think i forgot to dip it into rooting hormone first :laughtwo:

all the best :peace:

:icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom