Quality

larry75

hey guys, I'm new to smoking but i have a question. I have some weed that I've been told is just decent, it gets me fairly blazed, but I also have some much higher quality stuff. I'd like to finish my original stash off cuz i dont have much, but also start smoking the new stuff, all in the same sitting. What would the effect of that be? negative? better high?

Re: newbie question

I personally would rather smoke all the same quality at once... mids with mids, dank with dank, and or headies with headies.

Yeah I dont really like mixing different types of weed in the same bowl or joint. It kind of subtracts from the finer qualities that one type has that is different from the other. Also different types give you different effects which is somthing I really notice, then again I kind of consider myself a connoisseur of sorts.

It's all up to personal tastes and the only way to find somthing that you like is to smoke it yourself

Sometimes I'll smoke 2-3 types of weed a night. I don't know why. I do like to finish the older weed first. I try to do that, but I also have to sample new supplies.

Obviously if you smoke the better stuff before you smoke the mids then the lower quality of the mids will be more noticeable.

I'll respond to this post from a medical marijauna users perspective. Mixing two different types of weed can be a GREAT thing to do. Sometimes, when my eyes are hurting me or I'm feeling sick, I like to mix a strong indicia with a hybrid 30% sativa/70% Indica. It removes the pain and naeusia, as well as gives me a slight brain buzz to help me relax. During the day, I like to mix indicas with indica hash, and sometimes if I just want to pass out, I'll mix everyting I have together into one joint. THAT will mess you up.
Bottom line, there is no health risk to mixing weak weed with strong weed. If anything, the strong weed will enhance the effects of the weak weed. You can save some money by rolling a fat joint with 4 parts weak weed, 1 or 2 parts strong weed. THe strong weed will "boost" the potency of the weak weed.
-PM

You can mix, but If i were you I'd smoke the decent stuff, if you finish it off, wait and see how you're feeling, and if you decide you want to smoke more, smoke a little bit of the good stuff at a time, until you've reached your desired state. That way, you won't smoke too much of the good stuff, which could potentially make you burn out harsh.

well said PM...i'll agree with him however i wouldn't want to mix some dirt weed with my haze because its so good alone i don't want nothing next to it unless if its like bubblegum or just as good. I would mix dirt with some hydro though, i used to get so much more stoned when we'd do that, we call that a beef and broccoli. I've mixed haze and hash and got really stoned before too. If it was me i'd mix the mids with my weed or dirt with my weed to make it last longer...or i'd smoke haze the 1 day then the next-mids, the next dro, the next dirt. It's hard for me to smoke dirt though so unless its in a bong or mixed its really nasty to me.

Personal experiences from mixing buds would be generally good, but I only smoke 50s so I wouldn't be mixing dirt with gold. If you were to smoke them both in the same sitting I would say burn the junk first so you can chase it with the better tasting chron.

Back
Top Bottom