Question about my LED setup?

thehiker

See the diagram below of my grow setup...

I'd like some opinions whether this should be enough for a 3 x 4 x 5 grow closet?
My plants are about 4-5 weeks into flower and appear to have finished their stretch.

The lights are 48 inches from floor...

Currently, the plant tops are about 8-10 inches from the LEDs

The wattage numbers are actual measured watts at the outlet using a clamp meter.

The LED lights are 100 LED each
Two of them have Bloom/Veg switches, but I'm running both switches ON

I'd appreciate comments and suggestions.

theHiker

IMG_0313.jpg

I would suggest getting a light meter app for your phone and measuring your PAR and DLI values, this way you know precisely if your setup is sufficient as well as you being able to dial in the specific values your plants need at the various stages of growth, absolutely no guess work involved when you know the numbers. Plenty of guides out there for the proper values.

I like the ProTone app, its free but pay a few bucks and get the Pro version as that will give you all the lights you will need to set the app to based on your setup. Watch this guys video and you will see that the Apple and the Android versions will work,

See the diagram below of my grow setup...

I'd like some opinions whether this should be enough for a 3 x 4 x 5 grow closet?
My plants are about 4-5 weeks into flower and appear to have finished their stretch.

The lights are 48 inches from floor...

Currently, the plant tops are about 8-10 inches from the LEDs

The wattage numbers are actual measured watts at the outlet using a clamp meter.

The LED lights are 100 LED each
Two of them have Bloom/Veg switches, but I'm running both switches ON

I'd appreciate comments and suggestions.

theHiker

IMG_0313.jpg
The only thing I see weird is I use 220w to light a 2.5'x4' with two bars. If you can control the heat & your lights are very low efficiency then you should be fine. Kindve close growing. If burple & that close you may get bleached bud tips. Plant looks nice though !

Back
Top Bottom