Question to all 1000 hps users

PEOPLEZ

What is the highest yields dry weight can u get from a 1000 Watt hps?
I heard someone harvest 3 pounds dry weight using only one 1000 hps which I think is BS but can it be possible?

I love these questions its so open to variable factors :thumb:

Strain/genetics - Some may have the potential to yield higher than others.

Was plant training involved topping, lst, scrog ?

How many plants where grown under the 1000w ?

Hydroponics DWC/ebb & flood, NFT dripper or soil ?

How long was the plant vegged for ?

On average 15 to 20 plants in a hydroponic system often delievers 2lb dry weight, these plants are often untrained.

4 to 6 plants trained scrog method can almost achieve the same.

Its all about how you grow 'n' technique, watch 'n' observing 'n' changing tactics to enhance yield :Namaste:

I heard someone harvest 3 pounds dry weight using only one 1000 hps which I think is BS but can it be possible?

Well to obtain 3lb dry weight you need an aprox 12lb wet weight of bud... ya mind blowing ain't it :thumb:

Aprox 70% of the plant is water which is lost during the drying 'n' curing process !

May have slight variables due to strain/gentics tho... but thats a pretty much a hardcore FACT.

Hey fuzzy....
Lets just say u order some seeds and u read the info on that particular seed. It says the plant is indica/sativa mix. The plant is short medium. The yield is 400/m2+. What would that mean to u. Is it saying that one seed can produce 400 grams?

Hey fuzzy....
Lets just say u order some seeds and u read the info on that particular seed. It says the plant is indica/sativa mix. The plant is short medium. The yield is 400/m2+. What would that mean to u. Is it saying that one seed can produce 400 grams?

When yield is stated by 400g/m2, that is often referred by growing SoG method (sea of green)... unfortumaly they don't tell you how many plants produced that 400g ? - could be any where between 9 to 36 plants per m2 :thumb:

I would also assume that is dry weight tho, but not totally sure ?

Back
Top Bottom