Question!

NewGrower

Alright i have a really stupid question! How many plants do you guys think is to much? I'm thinkin about growing 10 White Widow, 10 Northern Lights, and 10 White Rhino's! Do you guys think that is to many plants in one room? And how many lights do you guys think i will need? I'm thinkin that two 650 Watt HIP & MH Bulbs with reflectors and Mylar thru the whole room is going to be enough! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Well i am thinking about flowering at 26" and i am going to flower 75 days. The males are going to be pulled, dont really need seeds! I am really growing this batch to distribute, if you know what i mean! Of course i'd say that i might taste it! I'm using fox farm soil and fertilizer and the soluble ones as well. I plan on Flushing once maybe twice! Translpnating at 12" i think, not sure about that though! And i even thought about using seaweed, as Moose did! I am going to use my nutes just like Moose as well! I think Moose knows his shit! And thanks for the info Oceania!

Back
Top Bottom