Question

TheRza

I've started a small grow operation with my buddy since sep been growing here and there we got over 7 plants and like 25 clones all females 3 of the clones are og kush and the main female is og kush were vegging 3 of the og kush right now and we have a plant that another friend gave us but it has hairs on it its really bushy and about 5 feet tall well it stinks really bad so we were looking through the plant and we found "light brown nugs up and down the plant" like she was flowered and never killed but then re veggitated it this even possible? so we dont have to kill the plant to harvest? just harvest half then let the rest stay on or what i dont understand how that works we went from 250 watt lights to 500 watts hps with a 500 watt amplifer and its on a timer so its perfect 12/12 for 7 females we have 250 watts on the vegging ones the whole closest is like 10 feet wide and and 15 feet high so its really spacy we filled it with foil the question was our main og kush female is about 5 weeks into flower and has alot of nugs and thc up and down the plant with about 10 colas yes 10 colas we plan on waiting out the other 5 weeks for maxium harvest but is there a way to turn her into a mother plant and keep her alive without killing her

ok how much do you think i should cut 25% of the plant? 50% of the plant? the og kush we want to turn into a mother so when we reveg it we can take clones from her

Don't have to leave a whole lot. I would think the important thing would be to leave some leaves (lol). Speaking of which, might want to think about giving it at least a small amount of veg ferts so that all your leaves don't yellow/drop.

BtW, what is the "500 watt amplifier" that you mentioned? Are you just talking about another couple of 250 watt HPS lights or is this something new that I don't know about? (I'm easily confused after midnight lmao.)

Back
Top Bottom